Rickey's

Remington:
I woke up with one hell of a hangover. I rolled over and to my luck found a bottle of ibuprofen on my nightstand. I took one and the events of last night suddenly came flooding back like a tidal wave.
I was at the playboy mansion, drinking with a shit ton of playmates. Pauline and I spent almost a week just getting drunk and fucking. I finally came home, drunk off my ass. I woke Alex- I kissed her- no- she kissed me-? No- I did- but she liked it-! No-!"
My brain was scrambled. I had to talk to Alex.
I made my way downstairs, but it was completely empty.
"Alex?" I called
No reply.
I sat down on the stair steps with my head in my hands.
I really fucked up.
Heavy footsteps made their way to the staircase. I secretly hoped it was Alex.
"Remington?" It was Sebastian
"Go away." I mumbled
"What's wrong?" He asked sitting down next to me "Where have you been? We were all worried sick-"
"We?" I repeat
"Yeah, Emerson and I-"
I scoffed "But not Alex..."
"Alex too. Actually, where is Alex?" Sebastian said looking around
"I fucked up..." I mumbled
"What? How?" Sebastian asked
I just sighed.
"Come on." Sebastian said as he put his arm around me "Tell your big brother."
"Last night..." I mumbled "Came home drunk. I must have woken Alex. I-I fucking kissed her man!"
I mentally kicked myself. How could I be so stupid?
Sebastian sighed "I see... I take it she didn't approve?"
I looked up at my brother.
"No, she was into it. I totally got her clothes off!" I snapped
"Okay Mr.Sassy pants-" Sebastian said with his hands up in defense "Well do you know where she might have gone?"
I rested my head on my knees, biting my lip. Thinking.
I sighed. Upset.
"Rickey's..."