4. Close.

"YOU DID WHAT?! Oh my gosh..." Scott laughed as he looked at Kirstie.

"I'm SHOOK!!!" Mitch said with a huge grin on his face.

"You guys are so overreacting. Dramatically even. I would never react like this when you guys would tell me you two hooked up... Again..."

"Well, no chance that'll happen again." Scott said and he winked at Mitch.

"Nu-uh! And besides, we were talking about Jeremy and you... Go on... How was it? Did you like it? Does he have a huuuge..."

Before Mitch could finish his sentence, Kirstie covered his mouth.

"No!!! Mitch!!! I am not going to tell you all the details. All I'm saying is that he's a keeper."

Mitch made a gesture with his hands as if he was showing something big. Scott laughed.

"We know enough, Kirstie..."

Kirstie blushed a little and she removed her hand from Mitch's mouth.

"Thank you, I see I'm able to speak again." Mitch joked.

"I am so happy for you. You deserve this." Scott acted as if he was about to cry.

"Our little bunny growing up so fast!" Mitch added and acted as if he was about to cry too.

"Sappyflappy." Kirstie giggled. "I love you guys so much! Your little bunny is in love..."

"And we'll protect our little bunny. So he'd better be good to you... Or else..." Mitch said.

"Or else... We'll get his ass so drunk that he matches you even more!!! Right, Mitchy?"

Mitch let out a high pitch laugh.

"You sure are damn right, hon!"

Kirstie looked at the boys and shaked her head.

"Guys... He is so sweet and so handsome... I must be dreaming. Pinch me." Kirstie sighed. "OUCH! Mitch! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Making sure this isn't a dream."

"We are the unbreakable trio. Our lives are connected." Scott said dramatically.

"Yes, we've both dated this goof here... He's our core." Kirstie chuckled.

Scott highfived Kirstie as he saw Mitch's cheeks turn bright red.

"Okay, okay! I get it, I get it." Mitch rolled with his eyes playfully. "Goofy as hell..."

"Our little goof, we love you..." Kirstie smiled as she stroked Mitch's hair caringly.

"Yes. I love you, Mitchy." Scott said with watery eyes.

"So do I."

Mitch gave his 2 best friends a hug and they continued walking through the park.