7.1

"HAVE YOU BEEN SEARCHING THROUGH MY CELLPHONE?!?!" Mitch yelled as he sat straight up immediately.

Scott looked at his feet and felt Mitch's anger pierce through his chest.

"I-I'm sorry... It was unlocked and it-"

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SEARCH THROUGH MY CELLPHONE, SCOTT!!!" Mitch yelled.

"I didn't! It popped up as soon as I took your cellphone to put it on the table before someone else would step on it." Scott said.

Mitch gave Scott a furious look.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY CELLPHONE EVER AGAIN!"

Scott felt tears coming up.

"I will never touch it again. It was a mistake... Mitch..." Scott tried to hold his sobs back.

"You know what?! I'm feeling quite alright." Mitch walked to the frontdoor.

"Mitch, what are you up to? I didn't mean to-" 

"You always don't mean to do this and to do that! I'm sick of it! I'm so done with you. I'm leaving!!!" Mitch shouted and he ran outside.

Scott sat on the floor and cried out loud. He sat there like that for 10 minutes, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Scotty? OMG... Hey..." Kirstie rushed to Scott and hugged him. "What happened?"

"I-I've LOST HIM!" Scott said as he started to cry again.

"Oh no... Calm down, Scotty. It's going to be fine..."

"No. I've lost him... Again..."

Jeremy walked in, being followed by Olaf.

"Gorge... Oh... What happened?" Jeremy asked, looking at the two hugging on the floor.

"That stupid sass of a queen..." Kirstie answered.

"He... He's not stupid." Scott sobbed.

"Hurting you ain't stupid? Damn, it is! Scott, I know you love him... But you can't let someone hurt you over and over again..." Kirstie told him.

"Scott, can you tell us what happened?" Jeremy asked.

Scott looked at Jeremy and took a deep breath.

"You know... When Mitch collapsed on the floor, his..." Scott sighed. "His cellphone fell too. It was unlocked and I took it to put it on the table... But a message popped up. I couldn't help it, but I saw it..." Scott's voice started to tremble.

"Okay. Scott, what happened after that? It's okay." Jeremy softly patted Scott on the shoulder.

"I saw who sent it. Trevor... I don't know who he is... So I... I asked Mitch and there's where he started to yell at me..." Scott cried softly. "He said he was feeling alright and he said he was so done with me. Then he ran away! He just ran away!!"

"That bitch is going to die!" Kirstie growled.

Jeremy smiled at Kirstie. He loved how committed she always was.

"Scott? Did you read the message?" Kirstie asked.

"Yes..."

"Aww, you know how Mitch thinks about privacy."

"It popped up!" Scott snapped.

"It's okay... What did it say?" Jeremy asked.

"It said 'It's starting all over again. Stop it or I'll make sure it stops.' That's all."