9.1

After a while Nel and Mike returned from Mitch.

"How is he?" Scott asked.

"You can see him." Mike said.

Scott offered Kirstie to come with him.

"No, you'll go first. I want some time alone with him later."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely." Kirstie nodded.

"Thanks, bunny."

Scott hugged Kirstie and kissed her forehead before entering Mitch's room.

Scott walked to a chair and placed it closer to Mitch's bed. He took a seat and held Mitch's hand.

"Hi, Mitchy... It's me, Scotty... God, your heart seems to work again... That's good, I don't want to lose you..." Scott whispered and he paused, stroking Mitch's hand.

"You look so pale, Mitchy. I am pale, but you're more pale right now..." Scott tried to joke a bit, hoping that Mitch would wake up.

"You know, it's just that I've missed you so much and I've found you. I didn't expect to reconnect with you this way... You know, I love you. I wish that... Umm..." Scott sighed.

"Please... Wake up. That's all what I wish for."

Silence.

Scott hated it.

"Remember the time we used to sing together? I want to do that again... I want to sing with YOU, I want to live with YOU. I want to do so much, with YOU. Mitchy, wake up and tell me what happened." Scott leaned close to Mitch and pecked his lips. "I love you."

Kirstie came into the room.

"Scott? Can I have some time alone with him? The nurse said that we should leave soon. He needs some rest, he still can feel us. Jeremy would come over to your place too."

"Sure, I'll wait outside."

Scott left the room and Kirstie walked to Mitch.

"Hey there, Mitchy... Your little bunny here..." Kirstie said as she held Mitch's hand.

"You've been worrying us to death, never do that again. You're as a brother to me... Scott is too. About Scott, he really loves you. You're the love of his life. I know it's complicated now, since he's dating Kendall. But he wanted to break up and now we're in the hospital.

It's like a lovechain... Kendall loves Scott and Scott loves you, it's a weird world. Scott agreed with dating Ken, because he was hurt and Ken wanted to help Scott getting over you... Ofcourse, that's impossible. Don't blame him. I need to go now... Hang in there, Mitchy." Kirstie blew Mitch a kiss and left his room.