8.1

***A/N: This part makes me cry a bit...***

"OMG! Are you okay?!" Scott ran to the skinny guy who fell down on the street with his face in the dirt.

"Hmm..." The guy weakly responded, as he couldn't move.

"Kendall! I could use some help here!" Scott shouted when he saw Kendall rush up to him.

Kendall flipped the skinny guy on his back, he heard Scott gasp out loud.

"Mitchell?" Kendall asked in disbelief.

He looked up at Scott, who was clearly holding back his tears. Kendall's heart broke when he saw Scott crouch and pulling Mitch into a tight hug.

"Mitch... You're back! Mitch... Mitch, I've missed you so much... What the hell happened? Never leave me again..." Scott cried into Mitch's shoulder.

"S...Scott..." Mitch tried to speak, but he fainted in Scott's arms.

"Mitch? Mitch! Kendall, call for an ambulance! He..." Scott looked up to face Kendall, but Kendall already walked away from them.

"Oh... Mitch, it's going to be alright... I promise." Scott kissed his forehead and called for an ambulance.

Scott held Mitch's hand until the ambulance arrived.

-

"Mitch? Please, wake up. I love you so much..." Scott whispered.

No response.

"Mitch? You're in the hospital right now... You've fainted in my arms and now... You're... You're not waking up..." Scott continued.

Still no response.

"Mitch, please..." Scott cried.

He put his head on Mitch's pillow, sobbing into it.

"I love you so much... I love you... " Scott said with a muffled voice.

"I love you so fucking much, Mitchy."

The door opened and a nurse walked in.

"Why doesn't he wake up?" Scott asked, facing the nurse.

The nurse attached some things onto Mitch's body and sighed.

"His body is really weak. His reserves are almost like zero. He needs to recover. You should tell his friends and family." She said.

Scott nodded and he pulled out his cellphone, texting Kirstie immediately.

●♡●
Scott: Mitch is back...
......
Kirstie: Whut? Are you kidding me?
Scott: <picture>
Scott: I'm not... 😭
Kirstie: OMG! What the fuck happened?!
Scott: I'll tell you, I'm at the hospital.
Kirstie: I'll be there in a few.
Scott: Fine. Could you inform Nel and Mike too, please?
Kirstie: I will... OMW
●♡●

Scott looked down at Mitch, stroking his cheek softly.

"Mitchy, what happened to you? You look so skinny... Where have you been? Please wake up... Please..." Scott begged.

"His body needs to recover. He will wake up when his body's recovered."

"When? I want him to wake up!" Scott snapped at the nurse.

"I know, boy. Come with me, get yourself some coffee. He'll be alright. Trust me."

Scott held Mitch's hand and he stared at his heartmonitor.

"Do you think so?"

"Yes, come. You need to calm down a bit too."

Scott squeezed Mitch's hand and he felt a gentle squeeze back.

"Mitch?" Scott's eyes brightened up.

Mitch opened his eyes cautiously, looking up at Scott.

"S...Scott... You...You've... You've found...Me..." Mitch whispered weakly.

Suddenly a long high pitched beep filled the entire room.

Mitch flatlined...