13.1

"W-What? I... I c-can't. He will m-murder me." Mitch almost choked.

"I'm scared too... But if you don't testify against him, he will never get the death penalty."

"W-Will you come w-with me i-if I do?"

"What? Ofcourse I will!" Scott walked to Mitch and sat on the side of his bed. "Baby, I will always be there for you, if I'm able to..."

Scott rolled with his eyes and Mitch knew immediately where he was referring to.

"Y-Yes... Sorry about that... The yelling, the bitching... I didn't mean it. I'm obviously so not done with you..." Mitch smiled at Scott.

Scott smiled back and held Mitch's hand.

"I know, little queen."

"I'm sorry" Mitch whispered.

"I know" Scott whispered back and he leaned closer to Mitch to give him a sweet peck on his lips.

Mitch chuckled and grabbed Scott's shirt to pull him closer again.

"Do you call THAT a KISS?" Mitch smiled and he kissed Scott passionately.

Scott smiled into the kiss and bit Mitch's bottom lip to open his mouth, allowing Scott's tongue to enter. They made out for a while.

"Excuse me." The nurse said and the boys looked up.

"Yes? Sorry." Scott said and he sat up again.

"I just wanted to tell you that Mr. Grassi can go home next monday."

"Next monday?" Mitch asked.

"Yes." The nurse said.

"That's... Wow, Mitchy... That's great!" Scott smiled widely.

The nurse left.

"Mitchy, why are you so quiet?"

"Because when I get back to my parents again, I-"

"Mitchy?"

"Yes, Scotty." Mitch smiled.

"Would you..." Scott got interrupted by his cellphone beeping really loud.

He checked his cellphone, it was Jeremy.

●♡●
Jeremy: And? What did he say?
Scott: I was about to ask him, but YOU interrupted it by texting me 😬
Jeremy: Oh, sorry. I guess I'l leave you two alone now.
Scott: Not so fast. Mitch is allowed to go home next monday. Could you throw a surpriseparty at my house? Organise it with Kirstie?
Jeremy: Sure... What time will he get home?
Scott: I don't know yet... We'll stay in touch. I'm going to ask him to live with me again...
Jeremy: Okay, good luck! 🍀
Scott: Thanks😊
●♡●

"Sorry, that was Jeremy" Scott said.

"No problem. You were going to ask me something?"

"Yes, umm... If you can go home next monday... Would you please live with me again? I mean, I'm going to take care of your bruises and I'll make you BACON and eggs every morning. And..." Scott rambled.

Mitch held Scott's hand.

"Scotty... Scott... Calm down. Yes, I want to move in with you again." Mitch laughed and he kissed Scott.