Realms

We were just finishing up on our Ceremony for tomorrow. Magix was in a buzz as the last preparations were made. Snow white and fire red lilies were dotted in bouquets, and lined the room. Tomorrow night, royals from the Flame elements and the Snow elements will journey to the human world on a mission in Shiora, a place filled with empty skies and beautiful stars. We were to ignite the stars once again, with something powerful, from the heart. The mission was to begin when something called the "Last Splash Ball" were to happen.

I was the chosen royal from the Snow element. As for the Flame, Flareia, my best friend, was chosen from her side of the realm.

Even though we're totally opposite elements, we always find a way to work things out. I walk over to Flareia's room. Knock Knock. "Come in." Flareia's voice is on the other side of the door. I open the door to find her in bed reading Angel among Humans. She got that book from her uncle. He was sent on a small mission to the human world and on the way back, bought us some gifts.

"Hey! How's your nervous meter going?" Flareia asks. I smile.

"Well, we are finally going to switch realms...so...HYPED TO THE MAX!" Flareia and I laugh. "Okay, well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I smile as I get up and head for the door. Flareia waves as I close it behind me.

I open the doors to my room and quickly shut it stiff close. I go over and curl under my covers, and before I know it, I'm sleeping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning the sun bursts through my windows and it's brighter hitting the snow in my room.

"Knock Knock!!" Someone yells from out my door.

"Come in!!" I say excitedly. From my bed I see Flareia BURST in. She's in this gorgeous dress. It's like a flame! With all these different shades of red to yellow she looks like a walking, talking fire.

"Hey Bestie!! Ready for Coronation day!!" Flareia has little flame around her displaying that she's super pumped and ready for our transfer.

"Haha!! I'm so ecstatic!! Can't wait to see what my dress looks like." I smile as I slip off my bed and head to grab my robe.

"Okay then, I'll meet you at the Coronation Hall." At that she dashes off giggling.

"Sighes, she never does change, does she?" I head down the hallway. The blue fire ignites everywhere I go. I admire the art until I reach the royal tailors. I waltz in and Anna, the royal tailor, ushers me to a chair in the center. As she speaks to me she runs around finishing final preparations for some of the special maiden dresses.

"Princess Cordelia! You must be ready! You were late today! Your dress is waiting for you in the other room. Please put it on as fast as possible, your highness." She gushes.

"I understand, thank you Anna, please go back to your work I'll have Tianna help me." I curtsy to her and push off my chair to work my way to the fitting rooms.

WOW!!! So many dresses! There's one in the very center. It looked like the snow, sparkling blue, glittery silvers, just like a galaxy. The glitter resembled stars in the night. I can almost see the constellations moving into characters.

"Tianna!! Where are you?" I call as a young woman about 14, comes through the doors. Even though she still young, she's radiant. No one would believe she's not a princess. With her hair in a clean bun she brushes some left over hair out of her face and curtsies.

"Yes Princess Cordelia, how may I assist you?" She asks her head bowed down.

"Is this the dress Anna left me?" I question her.

"Yes, your highness, it is." She answered quickly but clearly.

"Is my appointment for makeup and hair do made?" I ask as I carefully take the dress off of the stand.

"Yes. All preparations are made carefully. Shall I step out for your changing, your highness?" She inquires formally.

"That would be best." I smile as she closes the door behind her and I swiftly put on the darling dress.

Next thing I know is my hair is down and my makeup skillfully made. My hair was naturally curled and had little specs of magical snowflakes that never melted. I had a faded effect on my smoky eye makeup, my lips were tainted with a faint Fuschia Pink.

Tianna finishes by giving me a pair of glass heels. I walk through the corridor to the Coronation hall. I put on my crown just as I reach the side of Flareia. We are so ready to go through the portal.