Shiora

We march towards the pavilion. There the gate of the portal stands. Untouched. No movement coming from it. Then the priest's voices booms across the room.

"Now if no one objects," The room falls silent as it was beginning. "Okay then, by the power invested in the King and Queen of the Flame and Snow elements, I send Princess Flareia Shira Asher and Princess Cordelia Veena Aria to the world of HUMANS!!! Now may I bestow the roles upon you girls." The old man breaks and continues.

"Princess Flareia, you will be known as Shira Asher, you are not a princess, you are a girl from the city of Fionnaclona. As for Princess Cordelia, you will be known as Venus Aria, a city girl from the city of Marclena. Both of you will live with Shira's aunt, your relationship are cousins. Shall you ever speak of this mission an be found out, you will be sent back and dealt with. Remember not to tell anyone of your life here, no dresses are included in this world or you will be found out. Now, have fun girls." He smiles at us and the portal activates.

"No regrets?" I start.

"Never look back." Flareia giggles.

We step through the blinding purple light. It feels like ice hitting my skin. So cold. Yet I feel sleepy, then the world before me is too dark for an average being.

Beep Beep Beep. I hear that continuously and open my eyes. Darkness fills my sight. In the crack of the door, I see light, a warm glow admits from it. I get up and realize I am in pyjamas. And a bed. A high one. Below me lies a very aggravated looking Flareia. I choose not to wake her up and get out of my covers to walk down the set of small wooden stairs. I open the door and a light is caught in my eyes.

A cheerful voice is captured in my ears. "Oh hey, You must be Cordelia, but here you are Venus. Hello, I'm Milla, your aunt Milla. In the house I shall stick with Cordelia." She smiles at me. "I was just gonna bring these to your room. There is a guide on what goes on in this world so you both must read it by tomorrow. Tomorrow you have school, but that will be explained here. Please wake Flareia up for me, I would want her to meet her cousins, also get dressed for breakfast. The bathroom is down this hallway. Alright see you later!" At that she leaves me with some clothes and a leather lined book.

I quickly closed the door to my room and turn the lights on. There was a bunk bed in the corner by the big window. Next to it laid a alien looking nightstand. It was tall enough to reach the top bunk. The shelf was filled with books, studies I guessed, a lava lamp flowed beautiful colours. There was a closet on the opposite side, as well as a bolted, full length mirror. A dresser stood untouched. All the nail polish lined up neatly, the mascara sorted by colour and brand, blush ranked from lightest to deepest, and lipstick from the colours of the rainbows.

"Ugh...it feels so early." I hear Flareia groan.

"No Flare- I mean Shira, it's already 11:53. Aunt Milla wants us to meet your cousins. Soon to be your "siblings". She gave us some clothes and gave us a guide book for tomorrow. We have school. Hurry, I want breakfast." I smile as I toss her some clothes.

Flareia take the clothes and closes the curtains to her bunk. As for me I close and lock our room door and change in the open. I wore a ombre royal blue to ice blue tank-top and blue short jeans. Flareia wasn't done so I decided to work on my hair. As seeing Tianna do it so many times, I tried it on my own. I went for the messy bun.

When finally what seemed like fivever, Flareia opened her curtain. She revealed a grey armour resembling shirt with black leggings.

"Hey Flare, I'm gonna go down first m'kay?" I ask as she sits down on the dresser chair.

"Can you help me with my hair, I don't usually do it myself. But I'll learn fast. Just today." Flareia turns to me and smiles a sweet smile.

"Oh okay. I'll do a french braid to fishtail!" I say as I swiftly do the hair do.

"Ohh, wow, this is truly dazzling." Flareia admires the work for a bit.

"Okay now let's go eat, I'm starving!!" I say as I take her by the arm and out of the room, down the stairs to find a cozy looking room. Set with 2 couches and little fluffy chairs. On the fluffy chairs are sitting 3 people and on the arm chair is Aunt Milla.

"Good morning!" Flareia and I say in unison.

"Oh hey girls. How was your sleep? Comfy?" Aunt Milla smiles cheerfully at us and guestured for us to sit down. As we do Aunt Milla brings us breakfast, bacon, eggs, toast and a cool drink is laid in front of us.

"Wow, human food...thanks!" Flareia and I discover this for the very first time.

"Haha, yeah get used it Princess." A boy on the chair laughs.

After we finish our meal we are enjoying the luxury of our delicious drinks. Tastes like mangoes and a hint of lychee. The colour was a light yellow. Flareia the same.

"Okay let's cut to the chase." Aunt Milla said. "I'm going to be your Aunt Milla for this mission. There are house rules, keep this place clean, best not to argue, get along, there is only one guy, which is Jason, so he can invite a friend over a few more times. Introductions." At Aunt Milla's cue, the other people start talking.

"Hey! I'm Jessyica Cadence, I'm 18 yrs old, I've been in this world ever since I was born, so whatever questions you have you can ask me!" Jessyica sounds cheerful and friendly!!

"Can we just call you Jes for short?" Flareia holds her head.

"OF COURSE!! Haha!" She's REALLY cheerful.

"Hi, I'm Ahri Cadence, I'm 16 yrs old, uhh, I guess I wasn't born here. I was born in Magix. I'm a shut in, and I play video games all day." She looks at us. I smile at her.

"Let's play sometime." I crack a smile and she smiles back.

"Wellp, I'm Jason Cadence, 18 yrs, I go out alot, I'm a girl's man, I'm also on the ultimate team." Jason flexes and we keep a straight face.

"I'm Flareia Asher, but here I am known as Shira Asher, I'm 16, I'm born from Magix, and I wield fire magic." Flareia smiles warmly.

"As for me, I'm Cordelia Aria, but my name here is Venus Aria, I'm also 16, Flareia is my best friend, I'm born in Magix, wield weather magic and I can control the stars." I look at the other 3 kids open mouths. "Haha, bet you guys never saw that coming? We should totally spend more time together." I giggle.

"Now if you'll excuse us, we have things to learn for tomorrow's school." Flareia grabs my hand and we walk off toward our room. I turn and give the group a small shrug and wave.