Chapter Twenty Two

A/N: This chapter is going to be pure smut, so if you're uncomfortable with reading smut I suggest you go to the next chapter- this chapter will have no progress from the last one.

Kim Eun Bi

I laid in Jungkook's bed, after all I didn't exactly have a room in the Bangtan House.

"Eun Bi... Can I come in?" It was Jungkook.

"I can't stop you, it's your room." I muttered quietly. He walked in and came and laid on the bed beside me, immediately his arms wrapped around my waist and his face was buried in my neck.

"I'm sorry..." he whimpered quietly. I hesitated before relaxing at his touch.

"It's fine..." I whispered quietly.

His lips pressed against my neck. "How can I make it up to you?" I let a small gasp leave my lips as he found my sweet spot straight away.

He smirked and started sucking and nipping gently, when he raised his head I could practically see my blush reflected in his golden tinted eyes.

"Look at my girl, all wound up because of a few neck kisses..." He hummed quietly quickly removing himself from cuddling to hovering over me. My eyes widened and my blush grew in brightness.

My heart was pounding in my chest. "J-Jungkook..." I breathed. I knew nothing of what this feeling was, not really, not after sixteen years of being caged up. My lower half started to feel wet and uncomfortable.

"Just tell me to stop now or there's no going back." He sounded pained. "I can't control my heat-"

I looked at him with a more gentle look, and he gulped looking away.

"Jungkook..." I mumbled quietly.

"Y-Yes?" He choked out. I slowly lifted a hand to the collar of his shirt and pulled him down gently. His lips ghosting mine.

"I trust you." I kept my voice quiet. His eyes widened a small blush forming on his cheeks before he connected our lips gently. Once he realised I had frozen beneath him, he pulled away chuckling.

"Just follow my lead okay?" His voice had returned to the low tone. I nodded and he kissed me again gently, his lips moving softly against mine until I mimicked his actions. He smiled into the kiss until it got more heated, his hands tugging at my shirt gently.

I grabbed his wrists gently and flipped us over, my legs on either side of his waist and a look of pure shock came upon his face. I broke the kiss gently, sitting up.

"Your lips are so swollen..." he ran a thumb across my bottom lip smiling. I blushed lightly before reaching to the bottom of my shirt and pulling it up slowly. He was starting to press against my inner thigh.

I blushed as his eyes took in every detail of my upper body.

"Perfect..." he hummed sitting up and joining our lips again. His hands reached for my breasts before I grabbed them and laced our fingers.

He pulled away from the kiss with a raised eyebrow. "Princess... don't tease me like that." His voice seemed almost... dangerous. Within a second I was bent over his lap, one of his hands groping an ass cheek gently. "I'm going to punish you for teasing oppa. Okay?" He growled. I nodded quickly, more wetness pooling between my legs. "You're going to count okay? Since this is your first time we'll start out small~ Five."

His hand left my ass cheek before coming down hard, causing me to let out a pained gasp. "One!" I squeaked, gripping onto his thigh. He chuckled gently, rubbing for a second before repeating his action.