•Birthday Part 2•Chapter 6•

•Your POV•

"Karma-kun stop being so grumpy!" I smack him against the back of the head.

"What the hell (Y/N)-chan?!" I stick my tongue out at him and look out the window of the subway. Everything goes dark as we pass through a tunnel.

"Don't worry Karma, today will be fun," Nagisa says. "We'll go shopping at the mall, then we'll go to the movies. Afterwards we can even go to dinner."

Karma sighs and lays back. "Alright, fine. I give up on trying."

•Time Skip•

We arrive at the mall and my attention goes directly to a clothes store. I look over at Karma. He is wearing the same thing he usually wears.

"Nagisa-kun," I whisper into his ear. "You should take Karma-kun into that clothes store."

"Sure but why aren't you coming with us?"

I blush. "Because I'm a girl! Besides he probably wouldn't like what I choose for him anyway."

Nagisa nods. "Alright, I understand." Nagisa walks over to Karma and drags him into the store.

•Time Skip•

"Come on Karma. (Y/N)-chan is waiting for us." Karma rolled his eyes as he was getting dragged once again. Karma is wearing a completely different outfit.

Nagisa bought him pants, a sweater and gloves. And it just so happens that he bought him a peacoat too.

"Oh why don't we go take photos in the booth." Nagisa points over to a large photo booth covered in Christmas decorations.

"If we can leave faster..." Karma says.

We walk over to the booth and pay the fee. I sit down. Nagisa on my left, Karma on my right. It reminds me of when we went to the library.

The machine only takes a few pictures. First we do a peace sign and next we all smile, Karma doing his usual devil smirk. Time for the final picture. Karma points up to the ceiling of the photo booth.

"Mistletoe."

Before I know it, Nagisa grabs my hand and kisses my cheek, making my face turn a deep shade of red. The machine then takes the picture.

I quickly step out of the booth and grab one of the photo strips. Haha... Nagisa kissed my cheek...

The curtain opens and reveals a concerned Nagisa and Karma.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, you okay?" Karma asks. I put the picture into my pocket and nod. My face is still red from before.

"Why don't we go see that movie now." I suggest. Karma begins to walk towards the map, finding the nearest theater. "Hey Nagisa-kun? I'm gonna go to the restroom and freshen up."

"Okay. We'll wait for you out here." I walk towards the bathroom and open the door. Doesn't seem like anyone is in here, good.

I rinse my face with water, hoping the redness will fade away. I just need to calm down. But it's hard when the person you have been crushing on shows a sign of liking you too. I'm probably just overthinking this...

I take a deep breath and exit the bathroom, unexpectedly getting stopped by someone as they grab my hand.

"You know I guess it's true. Girls really do take a long time in the bathroom. I waited out here for about 5 minutes."

I look away and blush. "What do you want Asano-kun?"

"Why don't you and I go do some shopping for ourselves? You can have whatever you want, it's my treat."

•Karma's POV•

Wow (Y/N) has been taking a long time. Maybe there was something wrong with the hot chocolate I made earlier. I should probably check on her.

"Hey Nagisa, I'll be right back." Nagisa looks confused but nods anyway.

As I start walking down the hallway to the bathroom, I hear two voices. "No thank you, now please I have friends waiting for me." Sounds like (Y/N).

"What, the tiny blue haired boy and the red headed sadist?" It's Asano.

I turn the corner to see him holding her by the wrist. "Oh, I get it. You seem to have taking a liking to (Y/N)-chan here. Not that it's any of my business, but I do believe you have to have the woman's permission before handling her like that. Many people could come by and report you for trying to harass her." I smirk and lean against the wall.

I can tell Asano is angry. He looks down at the ground and squeezes his hands, causing
(Y/N)'s hand to turn purple. He releases her a couple seconds later and walks away angrily.

"Thanks Karma-kun but if what you said was true, I could have easily manipulated him into leaving me alone without starting a fight between the two of you."

I shrug. "It's fine. It's better when I have competition."

(Y/N) looks at me, very confused. "Competition for what?"

I shake my head, "it's nothing."