•Save...or Kill?•Chapter 11•

•Your POV•

Mr. Karusama stands at the top of the hill where he has a view of all of us.

"On your mark...get set...go!" One by one I can hear as the guns are shot. The names of the people who 'died' are listed off on the walkie talkies. The farther I roam into the forest, the darker it gets. A couple minutes later, Karusama announces something. "There are only 2 students left. (Y/N) from the blue team, and Karma from the red team."

Oh no, Nagisa was taken out. I'm not strong enough to take on Karma by myself! Instead of staying on the ground, I hide up in the trees. Karma's specialty is up close combat, so if I can shoot him from afar, we will win.

I wait a couple minutes but he still isn't in my sight. I look through the scope on my gun, hoping to find some kind of movement. Nothing. Maybe he is guarding his flag? I stand up and jump across the tree branches. But without looking, I step on a cracked branch.

The branch doesn't have enough strength to hold up my weight, causing me to fall. One of the branches scratches my face and it starts to bleed. I close my eyes tightly, knowing that even with this suit, the impact is going to hurt.

But before I can reach the ground, something... or should I say someone... grabs ahold of my hand. I open my eyes and Karma is holding onto my hand tightly. I sigh in defeat. He can mark me with the ink right now, and I can't do a thing about it. But he doesn't mark me, he pulls me up onto the branch.

I sit down and try to catch my breath. The blood trickles down my face and onto my hands. "Do it... finish the game. There's no way I can win anyway." Karma shakes his head. Instead of grabbing his knife, he grabs my face gently. Before I know it, he places his lips against mine and rubs my cheek where it was cut. He softly pulls away and puts his head against mine.

"I love you (Y/N)."

Tears begin to stream down my face. I try to cover them up, as they are a sign of weakness. He grabs the knife from my hands and splatters the blue ink against his suit. "If you really want to save Koro Sensei, I'll help you."

I close my eyes and continue to cry. "Why...?" I say and clench my hands tightly into a fist.

Karma has a confused look on his face. This must not have been the reaction he was hoping for. "What do you mean why?"

"Why did this have to happen? What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to react? So much has happened today. You and Nagisa-kun got into a fight, I found out about his feelings for me and n-now... now you too." The tears on my cheek seep into the cut, causing it to burn and hurt even more.

Karma doesn't say anything, causing the silence to grow. I don't think he knows what to say. He's usually quick witted with comebacks, but at this point he can't even speak.

Mr. Karasuma speaks on the walkie talkie. "The blue team has won the game."

I stand up and rub my cheek once more. I try to make my voice as still and serious as possible. "I-I did not want to win out of pity..." I turn around before jumping down the branches of the tree.

•Karma's POV•

H-How am I supposed to win her over now? I have no chance against Nagisa...