•A Date with Nagisa•Chapter 13•

•Your POV•

Geez. Did they have to spring this on me last minute? I don't even know what to wear. As I'm still choosing an outfit, I hear a knock on the front door.

"Come inside!" I yell. I quickly rush to find an outfit and hurry downstairs.

•Nagisa's POV•

I wait downstairs for (Y/N) at the bottom of the stairs. To be honest, I'm nervous. A couple minutes later, (Y/N) comes downstairs. She is wearing a long dress that goes past her knees. She has on heels and is holding a small handbag. "Wow (Y/N)-chan you look... stunning."

She giggles and blushes. "Thank you Nagisa-kun. Would it be alright if you and I dropped honorifics? I mean, Karma-kun has already stopped, so why don't we?"

"Of course, (Y/N)."

•Time Skip•

We arrive at our destination. It is a very fancy Japanese style restaurant. (Y/N) begins to take off her jacket but I stop her. "Please, allow me."

•Your POV•

Wow, who knew Nagisa could be such a gentleman? The waiter shows us to an empty table and we sit down across from each other. The waiter hands us a menu.

"Oh Nagisa these are are really expensive. Please allow me to pay for my own meal."

He shakes his head. "No, it's fine." He laughs. "Actually this wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for Karma. He was the one who made the reservations."

"Oh, I guess I can thank him tomorrow then." I say and look back down at the menu.

The waiter comes back and asks us for our order. "Oh... I'll take the (chicken/pork/vegetable) udon and a tall water."

"And I'll take the sushi platter and also a tall water." Nagisa says. We hand the man our menus.

"That's right, you've always loved sushi, huh Nagisa?"

"Yeah I have. I'm surprised you remembered." He smiles and grabs my hand. "So (Y/N), why didn't you just tell me how you felt on Valentine's Day?"

I sigh and look away, blushing. "Well... I never thought you would like me back. Besides, I couldn't say it while Kayano was in the room."

Nagisa looks me straight in the eyes. "Why wouldn't you think I would like you back?" This time the look on his face is serious. "You are funny, smart and beautiful. I couldn't ask for any more."

My blush darkens. "T-Thanks."

•Time Skip•

Nagisa and I stand outside the door to my house. "Thank you Nagisa, I had a wonderful time but if I have to go on another date tomorrow, I'd better get some rest."

He nods. "You're right. I hope you sleep well." He moves my hair and kisses me on the forehead. He then smiles and waves goodbye.

I think this date, made it even harder for me to choose.