•Karma or Nagisa?•Chapter 12•

•Your POV•

Today is Saturday. It's nice and warm out so I decided to take a trip to the park. I'm wearing a simple white dress with a pastel (favorite color) belt around the waist. I also have a matching colored cover up. I'm wearing tan colored sandals with flowers along them.

I sit down on the bench as the wind flows through my hair. I really needed some time to relax and just focus on thinking. Thinking about what I want my future to be like.

I know choosing Nagisa would be the obvious choice since he is my crush, which I thought I would have choose him too. But ever since Karma kissed me, it's harder and harder to choose. Because maybe Karma was never the nicest to me, but he always had good intentions. And he still does. I'm sure he wasn't trying to complicate the issue, but just to show that he cares.

But I can't forget that Nagisa has always been supportive. He has always been behind my back, cheering me up with just a simple smile. It's too hard to make a decision.

Next I get a message from Karma and Nagisa. It's a group chat.

Nagisa: "Good morning Karma and (Y/N)-chan."

Karma: "Morning Nagisa. I'm not sure if (Y/N) is online."

Nagisa: "That's alright, she will still see these messages anyway."

You: "It's alright, I'm online."

Karma: "(Y/N), where are you? You haven't replied to Nagisa or I's messages. We've been trying to message you for the past hour."

You: "Sorry I really don't have the best connection here. I'm at the park."

Karma: "The park by the coffee shop?"

You: "Yeah, why?"

Nagisa: "Hey (Y/N)-chan, would you mind going to that coffee shop and picking me up a hot chocolate?"

You: "A hot chocolate? But it's so warm outside."

Karma: "Yeah actually I'd like an espresso. Could you please go there?"

You: "Alright, alright. I'll message you guys later then."

Nagisa: "Bye (Y/N)-chan."

Karma: "See you soon."

That last message confuses me but I ignore it. Luckily the coffee shop is right across the street from the park. I walk into the shop and look around. At one of the tables sits Karma and Nagisa.

"Were you two here the whole time?" I ask while sitting down besides them.

"Yeah. We've been talking and we decided on a way to make this easier for you. Karma and I will both take you out on different days. Then you can make a decision." Nagisa says.

"Hey don't I get a say in this?" I ask them both they shake their heads in unison.

"Nope. Nagisa is taking you out tonight and I'll be taking you out tomorrow." Karma takes a sip of his espresso.

"Seriously?! What if I had plans?!"

"Do you?" Karma asks then smirks.

I roll my eyes. "No... but I could have plans."

"It's settled then. (Y/N)-chan, I am excited for our date tonight." Nagisa says and smiles.