•The Future•Chapter 17•

About a month later...

•Your POV•

I enter the classroom and look over. Karma and Nagisa are talking and laughing. Everything turned out well in the end. Ever since Karma became my boyfriend, Asano stopped bothering me. And Nagisa has been as supportive as always. Maybe a little...too supportive for someone who got rejected.

Karma has been smiling much more. He still teases me though, but in a loving way. I don't mind it. In fact I'd say it's one of the things I love about him.

Everyday we both wear our matching peacoats. And because the weather is starting to get warmer, we got matching bracelets. In the center of them, they have our first and last initials.

Koro Sensei gave us an award for "cutest couple." He made it using cardboard, but it's the thought that counts... right?

Every once in a while when Karma skips class, I go with him. We'll go up into the trees and talk the day away.

•Time Skip (Years into the future)•

"Mr. Akabane? I have some papers from your boss." I step into his office and place some papers on his desk. When in his office, I must refer to him formally.

"Ahh. Thank you." He sorts through the files and comes across a pink envelope. "Oh, what's this? A note from my wife to be?"

He opens the letter and smiles. "Of course dear." He stands up and kisses me on my forehead.

The letter was one I wrote back in junior high. I wrote it after Karma and I's relationship became official. The letter says:

Dear Karma,
If you are reading this, then that means that you never broke your promise. You promised to love me and protect me. I hope that we are still happily together, smiling as much as we did back then. Thank you for being there for me. Do you promise to stay by my side forever?

Love, (Y/N)

I smile and a light blush appears on my face. He leaves the room momentarily to talk to his boss. While he is gone, I sit down at his desk. Karma is so tall that when I sit on his chair, my feet can't touch the floor. I had to jump just to sit down.

His desk is also large. There is a computer followed by folders with all types of files in them. I spin around in the chair, not noticing that Karma renters the room. He leans against the door and chuckles.

"Having fun there?"

A blush of embarrassment appears on my cheek as I jump off the chair.

"Lets go home. I'll help you make dinner tonight." Karma puts his arm against my back. I smile and nod.

"Yes...let's go home."

And...finished! I could always write one more chapter about the future if you'd like. What did you guys think? Personally, this is my favorite story. I really hope you guys enjoyed!