•A Date with Karma•Chapter 14•

•Your POV•

This morning I got a text from Karma saying...

Karma: "Don't dress up too much today. Meet me at the subway."

So I decided to wear a tank top, shorts and tied a plaid flannel around my waist. I also put on a pair of sandals and headed towards the subway.

•Time Skip•

I arrive at the station and Karma is standing there waiting for me holding a bag with towels in it. "(Y/N)!" He calls out to me and it makes me smile.

"Hello Karma. Where are we going today?"

"The beach."

•Time Skip•

We leave the subway station and I can smell the ocean. The sun is out and shining, it's a perfect day to go to the beach. There are lots of people on the beach and they all seem to be enjoying themselves. We walk down the steps to the beach and at the bottom, there is a jump about as tall as me. Karma jumps off it no problem but I struggle. He looks back at me.

"Do you need help?" He grabs my hand and helps me jump down.

"Thanks." As we get closer to the sand, I take off my sandals. The feeling of sand in between my toes brings back memories. I run around, leaving footprints behind.

•Karma's POV•

(Y/N)'s feet are much smaller than mine. I watch as she runs around enjoying the warm weather. "Karma, come on!" She runs towards me and pulls on my arm.

"Alright, just a sec." I take off my own shoes and black cover up. Then we walk towards the water. (Y/N) immediately steps into the water while I lay out the towels. She runs around in the water, giggling because of how cold it is.

•Your POV•

I run deeper into the ocean until it is eventually up to my knees. I turn around and Karma is walking towards me. "(Y/N), look." He places a small shell into my hands. A couple seconds later I feel a pinch against my hand. Not enough for it to hurt, but enough to startle me. There is a hermit crab inside!

Karma begins laughing. "Sorry, sorry. I had to. I knew you would fall for such a ridiculous prank." He closes his eyes and continues to laugh. I place the shell down and push him over. It makes such a large splash, water splashes on my face.

He sits there in the water with a shocked expression on his face. Now it's my turn to laugh. "Oh... you think that's funny?" I turn around quickly to run away but I don't make it in time.

Karma grabs onto my ankles, causing me to fall backwards...into his arms. He laughs and holds onto me. My cheeks turn red. "Hey...look." He points over towards the sun. I didn't even notice it but it was starting to set.

Different colors reflect off the ocean. Bright oranges, reds, yellows and pinks. It's beautiful.

•Karma's POV•

I look over at (Y/N) and she gazes at the sunset. I'm so glad that my timing was perfect. I kiss her on the cheek where her cut is. I can tell she tried to cover it up with makeup. Her cheek turns an even darker red, making me smile. I think I did well for a first date. But it all comes down to who (Y/N) wants to be with.