The End.

My mom told me. And I told Noya.

Brain Cancer. It was just him and I in the room when I told him. It was 4:34 AM. I have two options. One, spend what could very well likely be the rest of my life in hospitals or Two, be given 4 weeks. 4 weeks to do anything and everything that I haven't achieved yet.

But I didn't need 4 weeks. All I needed was my 4:34. I I need was 4 seconds, 3  words, and an extra 4 letters, for him, was all I needed. I love you, Noya. The only thing I had to say. I spent the full 4 weeks with him nonetheless.

We went on adventures, went to new amusement parks, traveled to new places, and played Volleyball one last time together. If it were up to me, I'd choose to play Volleyball day and night only with my Yuu Nishinoya, but that wouldn't be smart as it could cut down my 4 weeks to none.

I didn't say my few words. I held my secret. Forever. But he didn't keep one.

"I want you to remain the same happy, energetic Noya I've always known. That's all i want. Please do keep me that one promise." I requested laying sitting by the lake behind where I used to live, a place where Noya and I could escape from the rest of the word together like we had done in years past. my dying place. with the last few breaths I would ever take those are the words I said.

"Hey (Y/N) I brought you something." Noya said pulling a box out of his pocket. A ring. A promise ring. "(Y/F/N) I Love you. I love you SO much. I'm making this promise to you. You WILL meet me again, whether it be in heaven, hell, the next life, I don't know. But I promise you! It will happen! And NOTHING will change that. I've loved you for 10 years now. If you go today, I will have met and lost my other peice. I will have lost my everything. I will have lost you. On the same day 10 years later. And the only thing I wish I could do right now more than ever is add an extra '0' one zero. That's all I want! But YOU you're all that I need!"

That. That was the last thing I heard. That was the last thing.  The last.

The words I'd been waiting for for ages. All I ever needed to hear.

LotsOLove
~TheeBeast

434 words