Saved by Wolf Call

I kept walking through the trees hoping nothing had seen me. I walked in and out, finding a lost patch of grass with no trees. Wind blows around me as I let Lizzy explore a little. She starts sniffing a small area of green ferns when I see Blue light shining from darkness. Then I see green. They are all around me. I grab lizzy and hold her in my small bag. The light got closer taking the form of eyes. Wolf eyes. They come closer growling, enclosing me in a small circle. One goes to bite but I hop out the way. Their teeth are as sharper than thistles.

I start to shudder as Lizzy meows. The wolfs are set off and run at me. They start to chase and I run through the forest hoping to find atleast something.  I find a big birch tree with a high branch. I let Lizzy climb her way up, with her grey and black tail wagging.  she sits on a thin branch high up. Then I hastily climb up each branch finding one a decent hight above then wolves. But they start to climb. Before I know it they are catching up to me.  I start to panick and cry when I hear a sound. HAOOOH! Another wolf far off in the distance. All the grey and white wolves howl aswell, and they run back through the green trees.