Miss. Ziox and her- "prefects"

I sat in the room made with flickering lights and bright creations. The sun was shining through every window making it hard to see, but it was pleasant. As the bell rang all you could here was the thumping of teenagers feet scattering to their classes. Almost everyone was in our class, but we were missing some. "Haley, Blake, Georgia, Rebecca- Where's Josh?" I though sternly. Miss. Ziox waltzed into the room- literally waltzed.  She was wearing thick fluoro green stockings and a giant poofy dress with frills all over. She seemed like one of those friendly but crazy teachers- but she really isn't.  As soon as she starts talking she sucks the happiness out of you like a dementor.

"There will be no clowns, free dress or failing grades in my classroom. If any of you even dare to argue against me, you will be suspended. You got me? good.  Detention slips just don't satisfy me as much as they used to. Before you open your disgusting geometry books the prefects and I have an announcement." she exclaimed in an annoyed tone. All the students awed and moaned but quickly realised Miss. Ziox wasn't in the mood. The prefects stood up and made their way down the rows of desks with their badges almost blinding everyone as they went.

"We have a new set of rules we would like to share with you." Said Eric. Miss. Ziox was grinning and almost in tears as they went on. "First of all, we are banning free dress again as no one follows the dress code." Layla Yippnik carried on while looking at me in anger. "There will also be no more sports as it's is a bit silly that we have sports at an art school." the class moaned again but stopped before it got worse. "The last new rule (for now) is that if you dye your hair an unnatural colour you will be expelled." said Timothy Black. I thought it was going to be a good year, but not with having Miss. Ziox as my first teacher on Monday mornings.

Please tell me this won't get any worse!