More dares! (with me as well!)

FBF/me:H-hi e-everyone! W-we h-have more t-truths/d-dares.

Everyone Besides Me: *sarcastically* Great....

EnderNess21Fanfics asked, *gives author a cookie*, Error you are now locked in a room with blue for two chapters, *locks Classic in a room full of sans fan girls* have fun escaping, Ink can you try to draw error?? I dare the author to go on a date with Edge. That's all for now, see ya! *does a papyrus style drop roll out of window and nails the landing*

FBF/me: O-oh! T-thank y-you. *takes the cookie and nibbles on it*

ERROR: *realizes he's locked in a room now with Blue* hEy, wANt To DraW?

BLUE: SURE!!

FRESH: Reminder, Ink's and Error's personalities are still swaped...

CLASSIC: *is now in room full of sans fan girls* Oh Heck No!!!

*Time skip three hours later, Classic had teleported out and was chased by seven girls that had clung on to him when he teleported*

CLASSIC: *has lost the girls somewhere in the mansion* Does this *huff* person *puff* want to have *huff * a bad time?  *passes out and gets carried to room by Ink, Fresh, and I*

INK: Well, funk you! I'm not drawing that piece of swag!

FBF/me: W-wait you w-want m-me to g-go on a d-date w-with E-edge?!?

EDGE: Meh, can't be as bad as my boss's spaghetti...

*Time skip one hour to end of awkward date brought to you by lazy author*

EDGE: Ok, that wasn't too bad.

FBF/me: A-agreed. A-also this s-should be i-interesting. *snaps fingers*

ERROR: WHaT tHe HeCk!?! wHy aM  I DraWinG whITh bLuE!?!

BLUE: *wimpers*

INK, EDGE, FRESH: Do you want to have a bad time?

INK: Also, why are my art supplies destroyed?

================================================================
Wow!! 52 reads?!? Thanks everyone! And now a special shout out to EnderNess21Fanfics, thanks so much for the truths/dares, you've been here ever sense this book (thing) started! Thanks agian! Now, back to the regular stuff. The poor unfortunate souls in this are Classic, Blue, Edge, Ink, Error, Fresh, and Me. Remember, you can send me truths/dares as well and, comment wether or not that I should add more skeletons in as well. Also 383 words!