Time to all talk like Fresh!

(I thought the picture and video was funny, and since everyone will be talking like Fresh...I thought it was appropriate. XD)

Fbf/me: Y-yo yo yo! I-it's t-time for mor r-radical dares dudessahahaha! *Instantly starts to crack up.* I-i can't!!!! XD

Everyone Besides Me: *Starts to crack up as well at my fail to imitate Fresh.*

*A radical time skip to 3 minutes later my dawgs!*

FRESH: *Stops laughing first but is still giggling.* Brhohosif I thihink you get a rahadical pass ohon my wayhay of talking broho.

Fbf/me: B-but why st-stop bruh?

Me, Fresh, and Everyone Else: *Starts to crack up agian.*

Fbf/me: Tihime f-for s-some radical a-asks!

EnderNess21Fanfics asked, I dare Dream to slap his brother - Nightmare can't do anything about it though. :) I dare Ink to draw on Error while he's sleeping. :) I dare Classic to go to every nearby store and buy all the ketchup. I dare Blue to try and scare Edge by randomly jumping out of a box. (That's all I can think of-)

DREAM: B-but brohosif I doho not wannahaha!!! *Cannot be serious and breaks down into laughter.*

Everyone Besides Dream: *Follows suit with the laughing fit.*

INK: Ihihi can doho dat dahawg!

*Another radical time skip!*

ERROR: *Has fallen asleep on the couch.*

INK: *Does a sneaky crab walk up to him and draws on him.* Hehehe.

EDGE, CLASSIC, and GANZ: *Were having a pun war while walking into the living room, but stops and watches.*

INK: *Finishes and does the sneaky crab walk back out past Edge, Classic, and Ganz.*

CLASSIC, and GANZ: *Stifles laughter, and follows Ink back out.*

EDGE: *Confuseled at Ink's actions, but follows the others out.*

*POOF!! A RADICAL RAINBOW TIMESKIP!*

CLASSIC: Tihime to ketch-up on da darn diggidy dahahres!!

BLUE: UNCOOL BRUHAHAHA!!!

LT: Allsohoho, gihihit some mohohor radical applejuice pls!

ERROR: GeT sOmE MOre diDDly DaRN PApEr I cAn DeSTrOry aS wELl.

Everyone Besides Error: *Cracks up agian because of Error's face and impersonation of Fresh.*

INK: I am gohohonna do da regret! Dawg, go loohohok in daha mirror!!

ERROR: *Goes to the bathroom.*

CLASSIC: *Leaves the mansion to buy ketchup.*

INK: *Follows him to get away from Error, applejuice, and paper.*

CLASSIC and INK: *Get about half a mile away before hearing Error.*

ERROR: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INK: XD

CLASSIC and INK: *Goes to every store around there and buys all of the ketchup, applejuice and paper.*

CLASSIC and INK: *Heading back.*

INK: How did you pay for all this radical stuff?

CLASSIC: *Holds up my credit card.*

INK: 0.0

CLASSIC: Don worry bro, she gave it to me.

INK: *Shows visible relief.*

CLASSIC and INK: *Gets back to the mansion.*

ERROR: *Comes hurdling at Ink.*

INK: *Runs.*

CLASSIC: *Gives all da applejuice to Lt and goes to his room with all da ketchup.*

LT: *Happy smol.*

EDGE: *Goes past Lt to get to his room and spots a box.*

EDGE: *Walks over to it and tries to open it.*

BLUE: *Jumps out of the box.* SURPRISE BROSIF!!!!

EDGE: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

BlackRose1324 asked, Me: My OC Moonlight has a dare for Edge because she hates him *no idea why*, and so does her deceased sister Twilite *that follows her around*. Moonlight: I dare Edge to do a tightrope walk over a volcano, and he can't use his magic. Twilite: Hi, I dare Error to be nice to Fresh for two chapters. Me: That's all, I think your cute Ganz.

Fbf/me: S-sorry dude. *Teleports him to a tightrope over a volcano, and he can't use his magic there.*

EDGE: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Fbf/me: *Teleports Dream to the rim of the volcano for Edge's sake.*

ERROR: UnCoOl.

FRESH: Thanks ma bro.

GANZ: *Poofs up his floof.* Of couse I am my radical chic.

PleasePressRestart asked, I dare Error to eat his strings. Nightmare, I dare you to go out in the streets and wear a tu-tu, and then shout "I'M AN OCTOPUS, FIGHT ME" I dare Classic to pay his tab. That's all thank you.

ERROR: *Stops chasing Ink, eats his strings, then runs to the bathroom to puke them up.*

INK: 0.0

NIGHTMARE: ...

Fbf/me: *Teleports Dream and Edge back.*

Both Edge and Dream: *Look really sweaty.*

DREAM: *Puppy dog eyes.*

NIGHTMARE: *Sighs and then takes the tu-tu I offer him.*

NIGHTMARE: *Puts tu-tu on.*

Everyone Besides Nightmare, Dream, and I: *Stifles laughter*

Dream and I: *Smiles encouragingly.*

NIGHTMARE: *Goes outside on the street.* I'M A DIDDLY DARN OCTOPUS, FIGHT MEH!!! *Comes straight back inside, changes, and hands over the tu-tu to me.*

CLASSIC: *Takes my credit card, and goes to Grillby's in his own Au.*

CLASSIC: Heya my radical freind. I'm here to pay my uncool tab.

GRILLBY: Sans what are you talking abou- *Sees the credit card in Classic's hand.*

GRILLBY: *Is sceptical, but takes the card anyway and scans it to see that it can pay Classic's tab.*

GRILLBY: *Looks at the card, then at Classic, then back agian in disbelief. Quickly uses it to pay Classic's tab and gives it back to him.*

CLASSIC: Heheh, see ya dude. *Teleports back to the mansion.*

GRILLBY: *Looks at the spot where Classic dissapeared with a shocked expression.*

================================================================
   Hey everyone! Sorry that took a long time, I kinda forgot about this book. Heheheh.... Anyways the poor unfortunate souls in this are Classic, Blue, Edge, Ink, Error, Fresh, Nightmare, Dream, Lt, Ganz, and me! See ya later everyone!