Let's all talk like eachother!

(Ok, I actually tried to search up both 'Fresh and Nightmare' and 'Fresh vs Nightmare'... Nope. The only thing decent I got was a ship pic with their ship child... Just why?)

Fbf/me: L-let's j-just get r-right to it!

EnderNess21Fanfics asked, Error, exactly how many puppets do you own? Nightmare I dare you to talk like Fresh -w- and I dare Fresh to talk like Nightmare. -w- Oh, and Fell, have this. *Throws a bottle of mustard that has ketchup inside it.* mErrY ChRiStmAs-oh wait wrong holiday-

ERROR: *Shrugs.* ArOuNd 18 I tHiNk...

NIGHTMARE: ...

FRESH: Sorry bruh, but nah...

DREAM: Please??? *Makes puppy dog eyes.*

NIGHTMARE: ...

FRESH: Uh bruh, what you doin?

NIGHTMARE: Nuthin much my bruh, you?

FRESH: !?!

All Bad Sanses Except For Nightmare: *Stifling laughs so they won't get killed by Nightmare.*

Ganz and Classic: Ok, that's pretty funny.

Lt, Blue, Dream, and Ink: XD

FRESH: ...Why are you talking like that.......?
All Bad Sanses Except For Nightmare: *Bursts out laughing.* XD

Ganz and Classic: *Snickers/Chuckles.*

Lt, Blue, Dream, and Ink: X'D

Fbf/me: *Thinking.* They are not gonna last through the next dare are they...

EDGE: *Catches mustard bottle suppressing his laughter agian.*
Thahanks.

EDGE: *Starts drinking it but immediately regrets it.* THE HECK?!?

EDGE: *Runs off to the bathroom to gag in the sink.*

CLASSIC: *Realizes it's ketchup and takes it for himself while the others arn't looking.*

FBF/me: O-ok, next d-dares. *Thinks.* Here comes the rage and the laughter...

BlackRose1324 asked, How many battles have you and ERROR had over the AUs (Ink)? I dare everyone to talk like FRESH for at least 1 chapter.

INK: Toooooooooooooooo many to count.

ERROR: AgReEd. AlSo, I aM nOt TaLkInG lIkE tHaT vIrUs!

NIGHTMARE: Your turn to suffer my radical brosif!

Fbf/me: I-i'll tell you g-guys wh-what, the n-next dare th-that c-comes in, that w-will be wh-when y-you guys t-talk like F-fresh.

Everyone Besides Fresh: Fine.

FRESH: ...Does that mean I can talk like myself on the next dare....?

Fbf/me: Y-yep!

FRESH: ...Alright...

================================================================
       Hey everyone! Welp, I'm gonna have fun next chappy...(Horray for sarcasm...) Anyways, the poor unfortunate souls in this are Classic, Blue, Edge, Ink, Error, Fresh, Nightmare, Dream, Lt, Ganz, and me. See everyone next time!