Ink and Splatoon

Fbf/me: We h-have a n-new d-dare...

BLUE and DREAM: YAY!

INK, FRESH, and CLASSIC: Cool.

EDGE and ERROR: Hell no!

NIGHTMARE: *Says nothing*...

EnderNess21Fanfics asked: (((HELLO! I SHALL GIVE YOU DARES MY FRIEND!))) Has Ink heard of Splatoon? (Lol) Sans, you can go back in the Ketchup room. PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!! *Steals Blue and runs away before Swap Papyrus comes after me* SENPAI SHALL BE MINE! *Gives Author all de cookies* Bai.

INK: Yes, I have heard of Splatoon. Unfortunately I haven't been able to play it... I really want to... :(

ERROR: *Quietly sits in the corner on his phone looking up Splatoon and who might have it so he can 'barrow' it for Ink as well as the console for it*

Fbf/me: *Opens the door to the Ketchup room*

CLASSIC: *Runs in and shuts the door before Ender could get in* MY KETCHUP!!!

ENDER: :'(

BLUE: *Hands a bottle of Ketchup to Ender* I FOUND THIS FOR YOU ENDER!! I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S FROM CLASSIC'S SUPPLY!

ENDER:*Looks at Blue for a second before quickly picking him up and  starts running away with him*

BLUE: GUYS HELP!! IT'S HAPPENING AGIAN!!!

*Time skip because Ink and Dream tried to reason with Ender this time. It didn't work, then Ink and Dream had to grab Blue and teleport back to the others*

DREAM: Ender, why do you have to keep trying to kidnap Blue?

ENDER: SENPAI!!!!!

DREAM, BLUE, and INK:  :|

ENDER: *Gives Author all de cookies*

Fbf/me: *Ends up having too many cookies and shares them with everyone*

DREAM, INK, and BLUE: Thank you! *Eats cookies*

CLASSIC and FRESH: Thanks kid/dudette. *Eats cookies*

EDGE, ERROR, and NIGHTMARE: Meh. *Eats cookies*

ENDER: :D *Enjoying own cookies*

Fbf/me: *Nibbles on own cookies*

================================================================
     Hey everyone! Sorry for the long update. I didn't get any dares/truths for a while there. (Thanks EnderNess21Fanfics for the dares!) Anyways, back to the regular stuff. The poor unfortunate souls in this are Classic, Blue, Edge, Ink, Error, Fresh, Nightmare, Dream, and me. See you guys next time! (350 words!)