Author Dares and Smols!! (+1 more soul)

Fbf/me: H-hi e-everyone! W-we h-have a n-new d-dare, but f-first... *Snaps fingers*

*Portal opens*

Everyone Besides Me: *Used to it by now*

*A smol sans falls through*

Everyone Besides Me: Wait, whut?

*Portal closes*

LT: Ugh... whe-

BLUE: LITTLETALE!!!!! *Hugs LT*

LT: BLUE!!! *Hugs back*

INK: Hey LT!

DREAM: Hi LT!

LT: Hey, it's gwood ta see ya tee! (Yes, he is saying 'three', also SO CUTE!) Also, weare am I?

Fbf/me: Th-the T-truth or D-dare m-mansion.

LT: Who are ya?

*Time skip ahead of introductions thanks to the Star Sanses*

LT: Oh, ok.

Fbf/me: N-now, lets c-continue.

Nicky_Mae asked, For FBF, I dare you to eat 50 full boxes of Donuts! I dare everyone to be a kid except FBF at least for 1 week then FBF will be the one who's gonna be taking care of them! >:) ...I dare FBF to play while others will watch! :D Now for the final dare! I dare everyone to do the 'Do not laugh challenge' and that's all!

Fbf/me: D-do I h-have t-to? I-i don't usually e-eat m-much.

INK: True, I've seen her eat and it compares to what a eight-year-old eats.

FRESH: True dat bruh! Before my radical dudette starts, let me get something for her. *Runs off*

Everyone Besides FRESH: ??

FRESH: *Comes back with a big trashcan.*

Fbf/me: O-oh dear....

*Timeskip 30 min later due to chocolate covered donuts with sprinkles. (My fav donut)*

Fbf/me: *Throwing up in Fresh's trashcan.*

FRESH: *Holding trashcan.*

STAR SANSES: *Holding my hair back.*

LT: *Patting by back.*

Everyone Else: *Watching.*

Fbf/me: *Is done puking.*

LT, CLASSIC, FRESH, and STAR SANSES: Are you ok?

Fbf/me: *Is weak.* Y-yeah...

*Suddenly everyone is a smol*

Everyone: !?!

Fbf/me: *Realizes I'm not smol.* O-oh no...

*Timeskip to when it's nighttime due to smols bedtime.*

Fbf/me: *Put smols in bed and is now getting ready to play FNAF.* *Is wispering.* S-sorry, I c-can't h-have the n-now s-smols watching m-me. I-i looked u-up th-the age t-to play th-this and it s-says it c-can be 13 and u-up, 12 i-if th-the kid is m-mature e-enough. S-so sorry!!

Fbf/me: *Starts to play.*

*Timeskip 5 mins later.*

Fbf/me: *Was jumpscared and died.*

Fbf/me: *Was able to stiffel scream with pillow and is now going to bed too scared to play more.*

*Second to last Timeskip to the morning.*

Fbf/me: O-ok everyone w-we're going to w-watch a v-vidio and i-if y-you laugh y-you lose.

Everyone Besides Me: Ok.

*Final Timeskip to end of vidio.*

Won:
Classic (Fell asleep)
Nightmare
Error
Dream (Confused at why the humans would do things like these)
Fresh

Lost:
Fbf/me
Edge (surprisingly laughs at animals)
Blue
Ink
LT

================================================================
     Hey everyone! Sorry for the long update, It's a long story to why I haven't updated. I'm working on another part of this story though. So hold on tight. Back to the regular stuff. The poor unfortunate souls in this are Classic, Blue, Edge, Ink, Error, Fresh, Nightmare, Dream, me, and now LT! Bye for now!