Rap Battle!

(Don't start the music yet!)

Fbf/me: M-more d-dares!

Everyone Besides Me: *sighs* Let's go.

EnderNess21Fanfics asked, I dare Error to be locked in a room with Ink for 2 chappys. >:) I dare Dream to read Dream x Nightmare fanfiction. I dare Fresh and the author to have a rap battle. I dare everyone to let me have Blue as my senpi. I dare red to search up honeymustard. :) Fresh ur rad. Bye. Stay in school kids. ;)  ~FRESH POOF~

ERROR and INK: *Now are locked in a room together*

ERROR: WHaT!?! gEt mE THe FuNK oUT Of HerE!!

INK: *Thinking* Well this isn't too bad...

DREAM: Oh, I don't know what fanfiction is but, ok!

Everyone Besides BLUE and Dream: Oh no...

*Time skip 30 minutes later due to upcoming rap battle*

BLUE: FREIND ARE YOU OK??

DREAM: *Depressed* No... Nightmare..?

NIGHTMARE: Yeah Dream? *Thinking* Oh shoot... he NEVER is depressed!

DREAM: Can you give a Nightmare to whoever makes anymore fanfiction of us?

NIGHTMARE: Sure.... *Thinking* OMG! HE JUST GAVE ME PERMISSION TO GIVE BAD DREAMS TO PEOPLE!?!? GDUGVGRUDTJFYJZGRDWQHHVKPHMGXVXGHBGFH........(It keeps going until this next part...)

Fbf/me: Y-you w-want me!?! T-to d-do a r-rap b-battle with F-fresh!?! N-no offense F-fresh and E-ender b-but, I don't th-think I c-can.

DREAM, INK, and BLUE: Pls can you freind?

FRESH: Yeah dudette! This will be rad!

Fbf/me: O-ok... N-no h-hard f-feelings though, r-right?

FRESH: Right my radical dudette!

NIGHTMARE, ERROR, and EDGE: *Thinking* This will be interesting.

(Music start! By the way, sorry. This is bad...)

FRESH: Yo! Let's get started!

FRESH:
Yo you! Yeah you! The girl in the pale pink jacket.
You're not as good and innocent as we think you are!
You trapped us here in this mansion, and the reason you probably did was because of how lonely you are!
You have no freinds other than us is how I see it.
You have these mysterious powers that no one knows how you got, for all we know you're an evil slime!
Look, no harm done right?
Wrong!

Fbf/me:
Well you've got a good point but have you ever thought about yourself?
You're a virus that got themselves stuck in a body of a sans.
At least I use my own powers for entertainment and good things!
You go around the Aus taking other people's bodies that aren't yours.
You think that that's going to get you any freinds? Ha!
Good luck with that.

(Stop music here. If you want to keep playing it, I'm not stopping ya but the raps over.)

Fbf/me: W-well th-that was f-fun. S-sorry if I h-hurt your f-feelings though F-fresh.

FRESH: Nah brosif. You did a good job by the way dudette!

Fbf/me: Th-thank y-you! :)

FRESH: No prob!

DREAM, INK, and BLUE: That was amazing!!!!

NIGHTMARE, ERROR, and EDGE: Yeah we'll admit it... That wasn't bad...

FRESH and me: Thanks!

Ender: :D

Everyone Besides Ender: No!

Ender: :(

EDGE: Alright, let's see what this shoot is..

*Time skip 5 minutes later*

EDGE: ....

BLUE: ARE YOU ALRIGHT???

EDGE: *Screems* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FRESH: Thanks broski! Ur rad as well!

Ender: :D

Fbf/me: W-well th-thats all the d-dares  and t-truths for n-now! Th-thanks everyone!

================================================================
       Hey everyone! Sorry for the long update. School has become super busy with tests almost ever single day and no let up on homework as well. Also, thanks for the support! We're past 200 reads! Now back to the regular stuff. The poor unfortunate souls in this are Classic, Blue, Edge, Ink, Error, Fresh, Nightmare, Dream, and me. Thanks agian everyone! (Also, I've been thinking about making a x reader story with either Blue or Nightmare. Pls tell me which one I should make in the comments section! If not, oh well I don't mind it was just a suggestion.) Thx everyone!