Chapter 9

Yuri's POV:
I laid there in that cold hospital bed surrounded by nurses every couple of minutes just to check up on me. The look of uncertainty and worry bestow apon me no matter where I turned. My doctor at the side of my bed, near the railing, considering my options and Victor on my other holding my hand in his tightly.

"The surgery will be in three months time. That's as fast as we can get it." My doctor closes  his folder.

I look over to Victor's side "I don't have an option anymore do I...?"

My doctor sighs "A tumor is inside of your lungs. If we don't get it removed you'll die."

"Then why not just remove it all now!" I shout with tears pour down my face.

"It takes time to process everything. We have to check your condition constantly for the time being and see if you can actually have this surgery." My doctor sighs.

Victor grips my hand tighter "Please just go through with it Yuri... I don't want to see you get hurt."

Suddenly a shock of pain goes through me and I jolt up grasping my chest. I start to cough up a flower but stop as I feel it at my throat. 'If I cough it out right in front of the doctor and Victor it could be bad...' I feel my face burning up with fever as I hold it there.

"Cough whatever it is out!" My doctor shouts.

I close my eyes shut and continue to cry silently as I let go of Victor's hand to put mines around my neck. Victor gets up quickly and wraps his arms around me shielding me from his harsh words.

"You shouldn't shout at him!!" Victor says upset "Obviously he's scared and afraid leave him be!"

I hack it out as I'm hidden and stare at the pink striped carnation. 'I've been coughing a lot of these out lately. But, pink striped? The meaning of feelings that cannot be returned... How come. We had a good thing going last week. Did he change his mind after that night when I was rushed to the hospital.'

"Yuri~ What are you thinking about." I feel Victor kissing the top of my forehead.

Quickly I cover the flower as he lets go of me and sits down in front of me on the bed 'Did he see it? Did the doctor see it...?'

"I convinced that old hag to leave us alone for a bit. The nurses will be coming in in about an hour." He smiles sadly "I wish they could just leave you be you're fine now..."

"Victor..." I lean in and wrap my arms around his neck "I'm never going to be fine can't you tell." I look up at him longing for his lips on mine.

He grabs my hand and forces his lips on mine. Our hands intertwined 'I don't understand... One minute ago my body was telling me I was rejected and now here Victor is making out with me.' I moan lightly as he forces his tongue into my mouth 'Is he unsure of his feelings towards me? Pitting me?' I feel his lust coming into me all at once through his mouth.

"V-Victor... w-wait...!" I moan out loudly and try wrapping my arms around his neck with one hand "I-I can't...."

He quickly removes his tongue from my mouth and pushes me down and away from him. He sits on top of me with his hands over his mouth.

"I-I.. I'm sorry Yuri..." Victor looks away blushing "I wasn't thinking..."

'I'm hard... f u c k' I bite down on my bottom lip trying not to take into the urge of getting up and making out with him again. 'I'm so confused...' I pant heavily as I try to process what just happened.

Victor tries getting up but I end up feeling his member hard against my leg. As he gets off the bed I grab onto the rim of his uniform pants. 'God please just murder me now... WHAT AM I DOING?!?!??'