Chapter 28

(A/N: I know y'all been waiting for an update and I'm truly sorry for not being able to put this up sooner. I've been busy with school you know how it is. I literally am about to get all A's but then my chemistry class gotta do me so wrong ughughuh. Anyways here it is I'm sorry if it's not good and or is full of errors.)

Victor's POV:
'Are you resting well love?' I slide open the hospital room doors to be greeted with my sleeping beauty. Sighing heavily I make my way over to Yuri's bed side and kiss his forehead as a greeting. Across the way there was Yuuko sound asleep while sitting up in a chair and Takeshi laid spread out on a near by sofa.

"You're making everyone worry you know..." I look back over towards Yuri "how much longer do you plan to stay within that little head of yours..?" I brush some hair out of his face and smile lightly "Everything went well so whats the hold up? I miss your soft kisses against my lips... your smile as you look at me... the warmth of your body... I miss it all..." I caress his cheek lightly with the back of my index finger.

"He needs his space from a pervert like you obviously!" Yurio's voice is heard mockingly.

"I'm not a pervert okay I just miss him!" I pout.

"I mean I was standing here the whole time so stop lying." Yurio chuckles.

Turning around there Yurio is leaning against the door's frame with soda pop and a bag of pastries. He tilts his head towards the door as to say 'let's go outside for a bit' and smiles. I get up to take him up on his offer as we head out and into the hospital gardens. 'Its such a lovely day out... I've lost count of the days you've been gone but all I know is soon enough the cherry blossoms will be back in season. At least I think so Author-Chan is really confused right now.'

"Do you think he'll be up before our next trip out to Russia?" Yurio tries changing the subject before I break the fourth wall.

"I really don't wanna talk about it right now..." I start getting all moody "I mean what are we to do without the main character?!"

"He's not dead!" Yurio shouts "Don't be like the old hag and assume the worse! Author-Chan always has a plan!"

"Would you two stop sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong!" Chris comes out of no where from behind us and smacks Yurio.

"Why are you here Chris?" Yurio holds the now injured part of his head "You haven't made a cameo in a while."

"Yuri looks good in bed~" Chris says in a joking tone while sticking his tongue out.

Yurio leans over towards Chris and pretends to whisper by cupping his mouth with his hands "Might wanna slow down there cowboy or else Victor will get jealous." He wriggles his eyebrows.

"He does look good in bed~" I daze off while my company looks at me with a 'tmi' look.

"You always manage to find another way to absolutely disgust me." Yurio's tongue hangs out of his mouth as he cringes up.

"You're gay too! We all know about you and Otabek!" I get defensive.

"We're all gay!" Chris cheers happily.

"Yeah but at least I don't announce my affairs in public!" Yurio grits his teeth.

"You seemed to have no problem with it in our dorm room though! THE ONE WE SHARE LIKE SERIOUSLY WHEN I CAME HOME IT SMELLED LIKE ASS!!" I start shouting.