Chapter 4

"I will look at you across any rooms and think you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen all throughout my life" (A.R asher)

***************

"Holiidays, holidays...yeaaaa!!! Im freee!! Freeeeee..!!! F.R.E.E!!" Stella laughed out. She was absolutely like a physco who just got out from the mental asylum. Even though it did not seem that she was going through exams, she felt like she was restrained from her freedom.

"So, what are your plans?" I said

"I want to do everything. Everything. But most importantly, i have a mission." She said, emphasing the last four words. Her face changed from her crazy like attitude to an uttermost seriousness.

"What sort of mission?" I finally said.

"See sis, i want to patch you and your prince charming Seth in a relationship"

My heart thumped hard against my chest. She was still a kid but when she decides to do something, she never gives up.

"Stella No!" I cried out. "Don't even dare to!" I almost pleaded.

"But why? Haz you are mad for him. It's been over three years since you have a crush on him. It's more complicated now. You have more than just a simple crush on him. You are head over heels for him. For how long will you keep admiring him from afar? Another three year? More?" She said.

It was true. Her statement stabbed my conciousness hard. For how long will i restrain my feelings for him? For sometimes it was like i felt ready. I wanted Seth so badly. Admiring him from afar was not enough. I knew his wheareabouts by heart. I made sure to be outside each time he was to return home. On the days when i did not see him, i became very depressive. My head then became in a state of turmoil. My heart cried. My whole mood was affected.

During his final exams, i asked one of my friend to try get a copy of his timetable for his exams. I followed his timetable like i followed mine. On the morning of his exams day, i made sure to recite a morning prayer for god to help him in his papers.

"Uhumm.."stella faked a cough only to bring me in the present world.

My eyebrows curved in an annoyed look as i stared at her.

"What?" She said

"I'll do it Stella. I'll do it! "

"Do what?"she gave me an amused look. She knew what i was talking about. Damn her!

"I will muster my courage Stella. I will do it. Nothing and no one can prevent me from declaring myself to the whole world. 

I will tell the whole universe that i.. i..." i said but stumbled at my last few words when i saw him.Fuck him!

He was walking down the alley, wearing his football suit. Through his quite loose shirt, his incredibly muscled arms exerted power. His V-curved abdomen was visible. Then he ran his hand through his hairs and flew them backwards. Damn him!

He knew he drove girls crazy yet he does more to attract them. In fact he did not need to do much, he had this natural beauty that did all the job. I instantly found myself becoming weak. My whole self was trembling like a leaf on an incredibly windy day.