Chapter 1

'There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in the present days' (Brainy Quotes)

                  ************************

That was it. I did't know if i would be able to make it or not.

"Im sorry mom . Im sorry dad. Brad im sorry, i could't be your strong little sister. Stella, forgive me if possible.  You were my personal northern stars, illuminating my dark days. I was nothing but your shadow. A night mare. By trying to help me, you got yourself hurt a thousand times. Tron , i wanted to be your model elder sister. I wanted to give you  a better life. I failed. All i'm good in doing is to hurt you all. Im nothing but a failure of life." I thought as i stared at the ceilings.

I felt a kind of warm liquid rolling down on my cheeks like raindrops pouring on the windsheild of cars. Tears, something my parents never gave me.

I am Hazel Adams. I am 24. I am this little soul waiting for what next life would be giving me.

"Life always messes people up. But you should always confront it will courage. God never gives his toughest battles to his toughest soldiers. Else, there would have been no warriors till here. In fact , the toughest soldiers are created through life's hardest battles. You are a warrior. And a warriors never give up." Brad , my elder brother told me. His words echoed in my head. He was right. But to what extent?

Brad was the elder brother every girl would like to have. He is my hero. He is the only one who knows everything about me. Everything that happened to me. It hurt him too . But i know he was holding himself back to become my upmost strength.

Some hours ago, i undergone a medical check up for brain tumour . I was just back home. The result would be issued a week later.

My mind then drifted to him. The love of my life. Seth.

"I had no idea where he was, What he was doing, if he was fine , if he was focused on his studies , if he was happy , had he someone to care for him? What if he was on his own? What would he eat? Who cooks for him?" i thought .

Darn! Why do girls care so much? All they get from relationships is a kick in the heart. A kick that can prove to be fatal. My case in fact..

*************
Hey guys... thank you for reading this story. I know it's short but i'm new to this whole world of writing. The start is a bit abstract but the chapters to come is going to be about what lead "Hazel"to this and her whole love life.  Yepss its love that drove her to this. Don't worry.. there' s a lot good things that happens to her ... lol!  Cliffhangerss!!!.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share this story