2!

Namjoon had calmed his small rebellion in the car where Yoongi had laid against the car window, tired from all the stress he had in those 10 minutes. Namjoon glanced at the older who seems to be mumbling to himself. "Come on dude, it wasn't that bad," Namjoon patted Yoongi on the shoulder in which he shook his hand off.

"You could've killed us," Yoongi scolded, crossing his arms.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, strengthening the grip on the steering wheel. Namjoon decided to pull another prank over the old man and raced down the streets through many red lights. Yoongi on the other hand, eyes wide open, knuckles as white as the shirt that clung around his chest.

Namjoon turned right, left, even backed up which caused Yoongi to launch back and forth from his seat. Yoongi was about to scold Namjoon once more but it was too late seeing as Namjoon had practically blocked all of reality out of him. His eyes were glazed with danger and Yoongi knew he couldn't do anything now. Namjoon was in his deep stage.

Namjoon licked his lips, he was in a trance. There was absolutely no way in stopping him. "You didn't take your medications?" Yoongi realized, yelling at the boy. No reply. Namjoon continued racing on his personal race track, causing other cars to honk and swerve around in different lanes to avoid being hit. Namjoon's mind was completely blank, his body be the brain.

Yoongi clutched onto the handle above the window, closing his eyes ready for impact. It hit both for them hard.  Namjoon crashed into a building after being interrupted by cars trying to stop his madness.

Multiple people surrounded their car, watching what had happened. Some were yelling and screaming at the idiocy they witnessed and some panicked as they tried as fast as they could to call the police. All around were sirens, both from people continuously screaming and mourning over the strangers who crashed, and from the cars that rushed to pull out both Yoongi and Namjoon.

Yoongi was safely cut loose from the seatbelt and dragged onto a stretch bed, being driven to the hospital. All Yoongi heard was the sounds of panicked paramedics, trying to pull out pieces of glass from the injured.

"Quickly, do it quickly!" And that was the last thing Yoongi heard.

+

The sound of the heart monitor greeted Yoongi as well as a nurse checking up on him. The nurse smiled after writing something on her checkboard but was startled when Yoongi had grabbed her wrist.

"Where's Namjoon?" Yoongi was barely able to say, his voice hoarse and his throat dry.

The nurse looked around and gave a sad smile, holding onto Yoongi's hands, "Your friend is somewhere safe."

Yoongi sighed in relief, passing out from fatigue.