4!

"Dead?" Namjoon shouted, disbelief washed over his face.

"You're surprised about that? You think driving a car recklessly isn't stupid enough for you to die?" The man replied, sighing.

Namjoon stood there, uncertain on how to react. The man walked over to him, touching his shoulder. Namjoon looked up at the man then at his hand. "Can you explain more on the chance?"

"Right, the chance. You've heard of YOLO, You Only Live Once, right?" The man asked, smiling at the other with his sultry soft lips. Namjoon nodded before he continued, "Well, we're breaking the rules. It's unfair how you dragged your friend into your mess so I'm giving you a chance to restart. You both will begin new lives as if, you never met before," Circling around Namjoon, the man paused letting the words sink into Namjoon.

"You mean to tell me, Yoongi and I aren't friends anymore?" Namjoon questioned, clenching his fist in distrust.

"Not only that, I have to make sure you guys won't cross paths again. It'll cause more trouble for him. But don't worry, he won't remember anything from being with you, although you will carry the pain you caused for him," The man smiled cynically.

"I'm still not comprehending this," Namjoon grunted.

"Namjoon, your existence before you came here will completely vanish. Yoongi won't know who you are. No one knows who you are. You'll be living a new life where you have to make new friends. Yoongi is currently living his new life. Look," The man showed Namjoon a clear glass bubble which popped up with Yoongi hanging around a group of people laughing and having fun.

As Namjoon's heart stung, the man placed his hand on Namjoon's shoulder once more before asking, "Are you ready for your new life?"