3!

"You mean to tell me my friend is dead?" Yoongi shouted at the doctor who had told him he was released from the hospital.

"I'm sorry for notifying to this late. Unfortunately we were unable to save him as well as inform you sooner," the doctor replied, glaring at the nurse who had stared down at her feet. "Forgive us for being so rude."

"Rather than asking for forgiveness about informing me he was dead, why didn't you worry about saving him?" Yoongi shook with anger, gripping onto the side of the hospital bed. "You're a doctor for god's sake!"

"Sir you should understand that as a doctor, there are hardships in trying to save lives, I'm sorry we were unable to do so at this moment," one nurse interrupted before they all bowed and left the room without another peep from their mouths. Yoongi sighed, struggling to hold back tears that were about to drop. He couldn't believe what he had heard. It was all due to Namjoon's idiocy in not taking his medications. It was all due to Yoongi for being ignorant and allowing his best friend to do dangerous things.

+

Namjoon woke up in a completely washed out room, nothing but white around him. He looked up, he looked right, left, down, nothing but his body. There were no shadows whatsoever. Wherever he walked, nothing seemed to change. It felt like he was floating in white space. Namjoon heard a clang that startled him which made him turn his attention to a man with black hair. "Who're you?" Namjoon whispered, holding a defensive stance.

"Don't worry Namjoon, I'm here to give you a chance," the corners of his mouth tucked into a smile.

"Chance?" Namjoon questioned.

The man did nothing but stare at him and nod. "Yes a chance, a chance for your reckless behavior down there. I couldn't bear to see the bodies you've destroyed," he sighed, now walking closer to Namjoon.

Namjoon gave him a questioning look, until realizing, "Where's Yoongi?"

"Your friend is okay, he just got released from the hospital. Although you should worry about your dear self, you realize you're dead right?"