Thalia and Jason

"I don't like humans in general. So why did I get stuck with this super annoying dude? Like he's so cheery. As if Hecate was an old friend of his. Maybe her daughter was a friend of his but seriously? Take your happiness out on her not me. I'm helping you even though it's Hubson's choice so why am I supposed to suffer? Honestly..." NIco muttered the end as he ranted on to his.... acquaintances? Thalia and Jason were very close to being his friends. But Nico didn't understand the difference between a friend and an acquaintance. 

Whatever.

"...." Thalia and Jason looked at each other.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"What?!"

"It's nothing, seriously. How's Bianca?" Thalia brushed off.

Nico raised an eyebrow. What were they going to say? Oh, why the hell would he care? They can give each other all their knowing glances. Nico didn't care.

"She's good.... and going to kill me if she ever saw me again...."

"You didn't tell her about this?!" the two exclaimed.

Nico looked away.

"She wouldn't have been on board with the plan"

"I'm almost not on board with this plan," Thalia said angrily.

"We should make another! This one is going to become too much of a hassle," Jason murmered thinking.

Annoyance boiled in Nico's blood. He had a plan and knew that it was better than theirs due to experience. Every second he waited or wasted was a second further from finding Will and freeing Bianca from her situation. He thought Thalia would have understood but she was agreeing with Jason.

"Look, this is my sister we're talking about. If you have a plan, tell me. But until then I will not waste a second hat I could have used to help her. Got it?"

The other two sighed and nodded.

"Good. Now I need to find Micheal and go to Hecate's. She's across the kingdom so i I don't find Will before we get there then I'd need her help anyway. Hecate can't even give me proper instructions, that magical witch, thinking she is so above everyone"

"She kind of is in way if she gets any more powerful and decides that she wants to conquer the world," Thalia said.

"So it's good that she has no social life," Jason snickered.

"Like Nico!" Thalia laughed.

Nico looked at the other two who were laughing their heads off. How did he get stuck with these two idiots?

"Okay, do you have my supplies?" Nico demanded wanting to get on with his quest as soon as possible,

"Yeah, yeah, here," Thalia handed him a bag.

Nico looked inside. It was a long bag because it was an archery case. Yep, twenty-five arrows and two bows along with a water bottle and some extra stuff Nico got Thalia to smuggle him. Wicked.

"Thanks. Okay I better be going," Nico turned around.

"Wait!" Thalia shouted.

Nico raised an eyebrow.

"Here," Thalia kissed his cheek,"-give that to Bianca"

"I don't think it'll have the same effect coming from me..." Nico said. Thalia was also a dork. Speaking of dorks, Jason was dying right now and Nico wasn't even going to give him any pity. He can die all he wants. Wait... That was not fair! How come Jason gets to die and Nico doesn't? This was an injustice!

Nico waved them bye and they did too and then he made his way back to where Micheal was. Hopefully luck was on his side. He was going to need it.

Whelp, chapter finished!