Usque ad finem

Okay it's two in the morning and I'm not sleeping. I'm writing this and reading smut/fluff/angst/everything. What's new?

I hate disclaimers because it's not like anyone is going to think you own this when you've put this in fan fiction.

Nico didn't have to wait long before the pen glowed. A few moments later Hecate had come in with a goblet with golden liquid. Out of it came gold wisps of smoke. She took it and then muttered a few words while twirling her fingers around it. She made it rise and took out unto a plate. Nico didn't catch what she muttered except the words 'Usque ad finem'. Nico knew that it was Latin and it meant 'til the end'. Only now he realized the severity of what he was agreeing to. He was afraid. He could back out, find another plan. He closed his eyes.

He was on a quest for his sister and wouldn't back out even if it killed him.

Hecate then made it rise and made signs with her hands. She then made the liquid rise high and motioned it to Nico's collarbone. It came speeding. It was so fast Nico almost didn't notice it. He probably wouldn't have if it didn't feel like pins were being forced into him. His breath hitched and sped. 

Nico closed his eyes wincing in pain. He looked at towards his shoulder. There was a tattoo of a sun with the words Imperium. It was curious. The ink was a majestic gold color and towards the end it got brighter as if it were actual shining. It would have been much more pleasant if Nico liked that sort of stuff and if it wasn't practically burning into his skin.

"You are brave. Your father is wrong about you," Hecate observed, black eyes narrowing and then she left with the door open. 

Nico wanted to stay for a while, let his skin feel relief but there was no time. He put on his shirt and helmet. He took the bag and doubled check if he had his sword. Check. He ran.

Nico was like a shadow. He always prided himself for this. The dungeons were very dark. Ironic since this was the kingdom of light but a dungeon was a dungeon.

Nico looked before crossing and ran as fast as he could. He finally found a window. But it was really high. Nico looked for any sort of support. He saw a few places with cracks enough to grasp. He smirked. Bingo.

He went a few steps before running and jumping grasping the gaps. He hoisted himself but and tried to hook his hand up to the ledge. Too high.

Dammit, he thought.

Nico swung his right foot up and hooked it onto the window. He hoisted himself higher until he was unto it. It was a small window but Nico was small. He then squeezed out of it. He fell out. Maybe he should have checked what was outside because he ended into a thorny bush. 

He came out with a lot scratches. He then took a breath. Hecate said that no one knows where Prince Will was. Well, that made things a lot easier. Nico shook his head. He couldn't be too far. He closed his eyes.

"Okay your highness. You better fall in love with another girl otherwise I'm going to murder you."

And with that and a swing of his sword Nico went. He didn't know where and when he'd find Will. He didn't know how or who will he encounter. But he will find him. He will. He most definitely will put everything he could and more to make his quest a success. He will and make sure his sister gets what she deserves. Because Bianca deserved the best and she will get it.