your freaking out when he says i love you

You freaking out when he says 'I love you'

Ashton:

"Ash, stop" you giggled as the boy continued tickling your sides.

"I have to wrap these present," you begged, hoping he would stop, although he didn't. "But I love you're giggle too much to stop" he smiled, still tickling you.

"I love you're smile as well" he paused, taking a breath "I love you." He watched you're face, hoping that you would say it back. "I-uh-I have to wrap these presents" you got out of his grip and walked upstairs, leaving him standing there, shocked.

Michael:

You two were just having a lazy day, eating pizza and playing video games. "You suck at this game babe" he laughed, looking at you. "Well, its your fault for not telling me how to play Michael" you playfully glared at him.

He laughs softly, wrapping an arm around you, pulling you close, "I still love you." You froze as those words left his mouth, you were shocked. You two had only been dating for four months, you did love him back but wasn't ready to say those three words yet. You got up and grabbed your stuff, running out of the house.

Calum:

You two walked hand in hand along the beach, you both stopped and looked at the sunset. "It's beautiful" you smiled, laying your head on his shoulder. "Not as beautiful as you" he replied, kissing your head and wrapping an arm around your waist. "So cheesy Cal" you smiled, blushing slightly.

"You love me" he smiled and paused "I love you" You froze as he said that, you weren't a 100% sure that you loved him yet. "Uh thanks?" you smiled awkwardly and turned around, letting go of his hand and continuing to walk.

Luke:

It was your birthday and Luke had decided to take you out for lunch.

You smiled as he pulled out the chair for you. "Thank you babe" you smiled and sat down, "Anything for you sweetheart" he smiled and sat across from you. "So I got something for you" he hands you a small, long Tiffany's box. You opened it and smiled wide as you looked at the necklace you had been wanting forever.

"Luke, this is so expensive! You didn't have to get me this!" You took it out the box, looking at it. "Of course I did, I love you" he smiled, watching you.

You looked up and swallowed, you grabbed your bag, dropping the necklace and running out.