Make up: (Everyone)

Roman Reigns:

You woke up at 7 and it felt so weird as their was an empty space in the bed. Then you remembered the events of the night before. You left your room and went to the bathroom and got a shower and brushed your teeth.

You put on a night robe and woke up Joelle.

"Mommy it's Christmas!" She yelled as the two of you went downstairs.

You went into the living room and saw Roman snoring softly on the couch. You felt bad but you know that he brought it upon himself.

"Do you want pancakes?" You asked Joelle. She nodded "and orange juice," she added.

You made Joelle her breakfast and yourself a cup of coffee.

"Joelle! Breakfast!" You yelled. Joelle came into the kitchen followed by her father. "Merry Christmas JoJo, Y/N/N" he said. "My head hurts,"
"No wonder," you spat.
"What? Did we fight because if we did I'm sorry for whatever I said," Roman said as he began to make himself a coffee. "It's what you did," you said. "What did I do?" He questioned. "Do you have any idea what time you came home?!" You yelled.
"Stop arguing!" Joelle yelled. "Go to your room, I'll get you when we open presents," Roman said.
"Eh?" You said after Joelle left. "I don't remember anything about what happened last night," Roman said.
"You came home at 3am, said you didn't care about me and called me stupid and said you could do better than me," you said. "Babe I'm sorry, Ambrose and I got a little carried away with shots and I seriously love you and Joelle more than life itself, forgive me?" He said, his arms open.

You ran into them and looked up. Mistletoe. Joelle of course.

"You know what to do!" The voice of a little girl yelled. You looked at Roman and kissed his lips. "Cause," you said.

"Lets open the presents now!" Joelle yelled, running into the living room and grabbing a present and you and Roman followed her.

Seth Rollins:

"That piece of crap!" Kane yelled as you and Amber told him what happened. "He was using you? I'm gonna freaking murder him!" Kane stormed out of the room most likely to get a match against Seth.

You went back to your locker room to get your stuff to go home when you ran into the son of Satan itself

"F*ck off," you said before leaving. You hear Seth sigh behind you.

6 month later....

You had just betrayed the Authority and sided with Dean, Roman, Cena and Daniel.

Your dad was disappointed in you and really angry.

Seth glared at you and said to Stephanie and HHH "I told you! I told you!" You looked at Seth and winked at him.

Backstage, you were getting changed in your locker room when you heard a knock on your door.

You open it expecting it to be Roman or Dean but instead you see your ex boyfriend.

"What?" You spat
"Why?" He said simply.
"Because," you answered
"Because what?"
"Because it's what's best for business," you said before slamming the door.

As soon as I shut it the door opened again.

Seth came up to me and hugged me, the next thing I knew he was crying on my shoulder.

"What's up," you say.
"I miss you, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry," he replies, in between sobs. "You mean you just wanna do me that bad?" You retort. "No... I know I said that but I wasn't thinking, I miss you, your smile, your laugh, that twinkle in your eyes when you eat, your craziness, your angriness, I miss everything about you," he said, wiping his eyes. "But you cheated, you were sober, and you were just trying to get in my pants, you admitted it!" You say before pushing him away. You looked at his tear stained eyes, every inch of you just wanting to hold him while he cries onto you, but you just couldn't bring yourself to allow that.