What your family think of him

Roman Reigns:

Your family wanted you to have a nice guy, who didn't look like he would kill someone. But you can't have everything, right? They were shocked when Roman came home but they soon discovered that he was a sweetheart and would do just about anything for you and loved you. They thought he was perfect for you, and would help you if you were ever to get jumped.

Seth Rollins:
Your family thought Seth was alright at first but then they thought he was too cocky. You tried to tell them that you loved him and that he was alright for you. You're dad didn't like Seth, especially after he cheated on you but he just accepted him like the rest of your family.

Dean Ambrose:
You're family thought Dean was a funny guy, they just were scared of the fact that he was a lunatic. They thought he would turn on you and hit you but he managed to change their mind, with the help of your brother.

Randy Orton:
Your family understandably hated Randy. They thought you were too good for him. They never liked Randy, though they respected him after treating you like a princess.

Finn Bálor:
Your family considered Finn your Prince Charming. They saw him as an angel and considered you very lucky to have him and saw him as another son.

AJ Styles:
Your family didn't trust AJ at first, thinking he was going to let fame go to his head and cheat on you like your ex. They soon saw that he wasn't going to ever consider it  and knew that he could treat you badly but would always have a reason but apologise after and make it up to you and they liked that about him because they did it themselves.

Sami Zayn:
Your family found nothing wrong in Sami. They knew Sami would treat you no different as to how he would when you were best friends and they thought he was perfect for you.