Ch. 31 : Honeymoon (Lemon)

Shikamaruhad reserved a smaller hot spring cut off from the main areas for the two ofthem to enjoy

    Shikamaruhad reserved a smaller hot spring cut off from the main areas for the two ofthem to enjoy. "This is amazing" Ray relaxed resting her head on a rock withher eyes closed, Shikamaru was next to her enjoying it himself. "I would beperfectly happy if this was what we did our entire trip" Ray slunk deeper intothe water, "we will do a little sightseeing nearby, but this pretty much is thetrip" Shikamaru began to move around in the water. "That is perfectly fine.Wait!" she jolted up to see Shikamaru in front of her, close to if she hadn'topened her eyes when she did she probably would have hit him. "Hi" she lookedat him slightly confused at his closeness, "what were you saying?" he wrappedhis arms around her waist under the water as he rested on his knees at thebottom of the spring, which was shallow enough to where the water was still onlyup to his chest, "I was just going to ask if we are going to go to a nice pondwith a big waterfall" Ray regained her composure wrapping her arms around hisneck sitting on a shelf, the water barely touching her breasts now that she wassitting straight up. "We can" he nodded pulling her closer, forcing himselfbetween her legs, her breasts touching his chest, "yay" Ray smiled. "You know Iwonder about something" She tilted her head in confusion, "what is that?"Shikamaru brought his lips to her warm neck, steaming from the hot springswater. "I wonder if ... honeymoon sex ... is all that great ... if you have already ...had sex, and kids" she tilted her head back to give him clear access, pausingeach time his lips touched her. "Why don't we find out" he smirked as his lipstraveled down her collar bone. Ray responded only with her breaths becomingshallow. As his lips met her nipple she tensed her legs realizing he had placedhimself between them. He gently kissed it as he slid his fingers inside her,she moaned with pleasure, her entire body hot not only from the hot spring butfrom him sliding his powerful fingers insider her tenderness. She grabbed theback of his head taking hold of his soaked hair that hung delicately on hisshoulders. "Are you still wondering?" he asked releasing his grip on hernipple, continuing his hand motions. "so far ... so good" she managed to get outas she released his hair letting her hands slide down to his biceps. "Good" hestopped his movements flipping her over, her immaculate breasts pressed againstthe cold rock surrounding the hot springs, and only everything below her thighsstill in the water. She relaxed for a moment enjoying the chill it sent throughher body as it felt two extreme temperatures. He rose from the water pressinghis head against her opening, she tensed expecting his entry, but he teased herfor a moment. She recognized this relaxing, just as he saw her relaxing hepushed himself all the way in, "fuck!" she screamed into the rock she rest on,"why ... do you ... fuck it" she attempted to complain but his motions felt togood. She pressed her face against the rock moaning louder and louder with eachstroke. Shikamaru took hold of a bundle of her long blond hair forcing her headup as he leaned forward his muscular chest touching her smooth wet back, "Iwant to hear you" he whispered in her ear. She squeaked hearing him with suchaggression. "Not good enough, scream for me" he clasped her hair tighter."Fuck" she moaned softly, he simply pulled her head back further, "fuck meShika!" she screamed. "That's more like it" he smirked releasing her hairplacing both hands on her hips, driving into her with everything that he had."Fuck Ray" he moaned as he moved faster, Ray grabbed a rock resting under herhand, barely able to take the pleasure. "aaaaaahhhhh!!" Ray screamed out inpleasure reaching her climax, Shikamaru kept going, "fuck!" Ray continued stillfeeling the purest of ecstasy, "I can't!" she shook her head tensing her entirebody, "Fuck, Ray!" he finally yelled pushing as deep as he could inside of her.He then fell back in the water floating. Ray panted relaxing back on her seatin the hot spring, "so was honeymoon sex just as good" Shikamaru laughed, "youcould say that" Ray laughed with him, both still trying to catch their breath.