[ Three: Sunday ]

That Sunday, Jalen was forced to attend Brookland Baptist Church--one of the biggest black churches in Columbia. He was going with Sierra and her family of course. He figured it would be a really easy way to get back in Sierra's good graces, especially since he had spent Friday and Saturday night away from her.

He was too busy giving the dick to Diosa again. But this time, he went to her house where she stayed with her older sister and her cousin. But she had been alone Saturday night, so he was able to give it to her the way he wanted. This time, he made sure to bring gold Magnums. But Diosa wasn't his saved in his phone as "Wet Wet" for no reason. She was the type that made you forget you were wearing a condom.

Anyways, Jalen held Sierra's hand during the prayer and benediction Sunday afternoon. Then, the two of them along with her mother and father left the church and headed down the street to the country buffet. Her parents really seemed to like him even though he was no good for their daughter. He put up a good front with his charisma and smile, often charming her parents to believe that he was a nice guy. But in actuality, he was still a young man that let his dick do most of the thinking. He couldn't help it. He loved girls, women, ladies, shorties, thots, whatever. He was trying to get it in.

"Jalen, how's Benedict going for you?" Sierra's father, Mr. Johnson, asked.

"Oh, it's straight, I guess. Majoring in physical education is pretty cool. I like it," Jalen said truthfully. He decided to leave out the fact that he smoked and drank at parties and cheated on their daughter as he pleased.

"Aww, you and Sierra are just so good-looking together. I love it," Mrs. Johnson smiled. "I just hope that both of you are enjoying the college life."

"Of course, mom," Sierra smiled.

They continued to chat and eat soul food for the next hour and a half until they were full and content. Afterwards, the four of them returned back to the Johnson's home in a gated community in Northeast Columbia. Sierra's family was what some people would call "bougie" because of their social status. They both had doctorates degrees, so they had been very successful in their professions and were living a lavish life. They lived in a large, two story house and drove four different cars. Jalen came from the hood so he honestly enjoyed hanging out around their home from time to time.

Her dad had a cool man cave upstairs with the biggest flat screen TV he had ever seen. There were two pool tables, a juke box, a stereo system, a Playstation 4, and every DVD known to mankind. Once they arrived back at the house, Jalen took a shower in Sierra's bathroom and changed out of his church clothes into a casual outfit. Afterwards, he chilled with her in her room for a couple of hours.

However, he grew restless after a while and started kissing Sierra on her neck and chest, slipping his hand up the t-shirt she had recently changed into. "Really, Jay? We just got back from church and my parents are here," Sierra said, but Jalen didn't answer he question. He only came up and slipped his tongue into her mouth, gently massaging her breasts whiled doing so. She moaned into the kiss for a few moments before snapping back to reality, pushing Jay from on top of her.

"I can't," she shook her head. "Not with my parents in here...not on a Sunday."

She folded a lock of hair behind her ear as she sat up, wrapping her arms around her legs. Her voice was shaky as she spoke and she looked over at Jay hesitantly, searching his eyes for a reaction. She hoped that he wouldn't be upset with her but she just wasn't going against her morals. She did have sex with him from time to time, but she felt as if sex wasn't necessary in a relationship. It was possible for two people to show their love for one another without having sex. Sierra couldn't understand why no one in her generation understood that.