[ Nine: That New Thang ]

After the party, KeeKee and Pierre went to his crib. They changed out of their party clothes and sat comfortably on the bed, switching back and forth between Netflix and Call of Duty. Surprisingly, her kill streak was almost up to twelve and she was only a few more kills away from beating Pierre's highest score. He looked over at her, narrowing his eyes as he studied how focused she was on the screen.

"Who taught you how to play this game?" he asked.

"My...um..." she stammered.

"Your ex?"

"Yeah, well...he didn't teach me. I just kinda watched him all the time. He never really talked to me like that when I would come over because he was always into that game," she shook her head, rolling her eyes at the thought of Chris. He was possibly the most childish guy she ever dated. All he cared about was playing the game and looking cool on Snapchat. He was a waste of six months.

"Bruh lame," Pierre said, sucking his teeth. "You fine as hell and you got a good head on your shoulders. I don't see how someone could ignore you when you're in their presence. Y'all gals gotta stop fuckin' with these lame ass niggas. Then y'all make the good guys suffer 'cause of their mistakes."

"Wait, hollup, who is y'all gals? 'Cause I definitely don't make you suffer for any of the dumb shit my exes have done. If that was the case, I would follow you around everywhere you went and make you give me your passcode and stuff like that," she said defensively, putting the controller down on the bed.

"I'm just speakin' in general. It's the truth, not necessarily with you, although it is a little too early for me to know whether you're crazy or not," Pierre joked, putting his controller down as well. He got up and turned the game system off as well as the TV. Then he grabbed the controllers and placed them on top of the drawer beside the TV.

"Hmm...well, I don't know if you're crazy either," she retorted. "You could be some sadistic psycho for all I know." She started to laugh as Pierre sauntered over towards her, rubbing his hands together as he looked down at her through dark, coal colored eyes.

"I might be...but you might like it too," he said, getting on top of her.

"Hmm..." she said, biting her lip as Pierre leaned down to kiss her.

His hands slipped into her tank top while his tongue slid into her mouth. Without realizing it, her legs hooked around his waist and before long, she was in nothing but her underwear. Pierre didn't waste much time pulling his dick out either because he had been anticipating this moment for a while. He was ready to get deep in KeeKee's guts.

Honestly, he didn't know why she had been holding out on him for so long. It wasn't like she just met him that year. She had known him since the beginning of their freshman year and they had been friends ever since. But now, he was appeased to see that she was letting her guard down with him more and more each day. He genuinely liked her for her, but he was a grown man as well and he had needs--the same needs that KeeKee had.

He pulled away from the kiss and leaned up, hooking his hands around her waist as he thrusted his dick forward. The only thing stopping him from sliding into her walls was the thin barrier created by her black thong, which was she quite damp. He pulled it to the side and reached forward, rubbing her clit with his thumb. KeeKee's quiet moans enticed Pierre and he couldn't stop himself from slipping his finger inside of her. And then another. He used those two fingers to search for her g-spot, all the while continuing to rub her clit with his thumb. By now, KeeKee was biting so hard on her lip that it was a wonder she didn't draw blood. She was trying not to be loud because Raheem was in the living room watching TV, but it was hard to contain her moans as she felt a tight, sharp feeling at the bottom of her stomach. At first, it was a foreign feeling but then she let out a low sigh of relief when her orgasm finally arrived. Her face was hot and her skin was damp, but her body was on cloud nine as she watched Pierre pull his fingers out of her. His fingers were wet as if he had just ran his hand under water.