[ Four: Ice Cream ]

Jalen knew that he had an exam the next day in his medical terminology class, but he still went to that party across the street from his school in apartment complex nicknamed "X-Land". Plenty of Benedict College students were at the party since they often befriended people that lived in the complex by buying weed and conversing as they passed each other from time to time. A few Allen University students were there as well since both schools were literally only one hundred feet across from each other. But for the most part, BC was repping for their school at the party.

Jay walked into the semi-crowded apartment with a couple of his homeboys from the basketball team. "Freak Hoe" by Speaker Knockerz was blasting loudly, the bass in the song causing the walls to shake as girls bent over in booty shorts to twerk their behinds. He bobbed his head to the music, but on the inside he was shaking his head. He personally knew Speaker Knockerz being that he was from Columbia. Jay wished his friend was here to see how his music had been blowing up in the past few years.

As he walked through the party, it didn't take long for a blunt to end up in one hand and a red cup in the other. He leaned against the wall and consumed his turn up as a girl with a big butt found her way to him. She bent over, placing her behind right on his penis which instantly got hard. He moved his cup from his mouth so that he could get a better look at shawty. She was looking back at him while she danced and from the looks of it, she was decent. But it didn't matter 'cause that ass was was bouncing like a muhfucka. It was stupid fat and Jay was trying to see if she could do the same thing on the dick. He threw his empty cup on the floor, feeling the liquor affecting his senses. He was feeling good, so good that he forgot all about Sierra who he was supposed to spend the night with on Monday night. Instead, he was getting a dance from some random hoe. His name might as well have been "Can't Get Right".

When the song that was playing ended and the next song came on, Jay let out a sigh when he heard that it was a slow song. Now he could spit his game so him and shawty could head back to his dorm room which, fortunately, he didn't share with anyone else. But when she turned around, he almost ran away from her. She had a face full of caked on makeup and it was obvious that she was trying to hide acne. He didn't mind a couple bumps on a girl's face as long as her hygiene was good, but he didn't like that clown shit. Plus, it looked like her real hair was dry on top of her weave. Her teeth were yellow like she either smoked cigarettes or drank coffee all day. He felt as if he wasn't drunk enough to fuck her. Not without a bag on her head.

The girl leaned forward to kiss him or hug him or something, but Jay quickly moved to the side, dodging her advance. He looked at her for another second before turning his head away from her casually, not wanting to hurt the girl's feelings. Her ass was fat and all, but Jay liked bad bitches. Even Sierra's goody two-shoes ass was fine and brown skinned. He just couldn't do ugly girls and he felt as if that was justifiable because if he wasn't tall, caramel, and tatted with a beard and a nice car then girls probably wouldn't fuck with him either.

"Nice and Slow" by Usher began to play and the crowd soon broke off into pairs. Jay found himself on the outside looking in for a few moments before he spotted a pretty girl standing alone in the corner by herself. She was "high yellow" with long black braids, high cheek bones, plump pink lips, and round dark eyes. Her body was slim, so she wasn't working with a lot of ass, but it was cool 'cause she had a nice set of titties. Plus, pretty girls didn't need that much ass in his opinion--as long as the pussy was good.

"Wassup, gorgeous? You gone dance with a brotha or what?" Jay asked, licking his lips as he stared directly at her wet lips.