[ Six: Juice ]

LilBabyD posted a picture

Cute face and her ass swole, I'm killin' you hoes 💅🏽💋

Diosa smiled to herself and licked her lips as she stood from her bed. She had been playing in her clothes all day, taking different pictures while she watched movies on BET. Her sister and her cousin's kids were running around like crazy and it was kind of stuffy in the house for some reason. So she had her fan blowing at full speed.

She waited for her likes to go up on Instagram as she kicked back on her bed, watching Baby Boy on her small TV. Every time she watched the movie, she thought about how much she didn't like Jody and how childish he was. What kind of nigga cheated on their baby mama, get the other chick pregnant, and then ride the baby mama's gas out her car? And then he went to the strip club and fucked a stripper. Sometimes, her reminded her of Jalen. She couldn't seem to understand why he didn't want her. What did this Sierra girl have that she didn't?

Diosa sighed and ran a hand through her curly hair before walking out into the living room. Her sister and her cousin were sitting in the living room watching Family Feud. She enjoyed the show as well, but she figured she would get out the house and do something since she didn't have to work. So she walked into the kitchen, grabbed two Jamaican Me Happy wine coolers, and went to sit outside on the front porch. She scrolled through her Instagram newsfeed while drinking her wine coolers for the next few minutes, not paying attention to the usual events that occurred in her hood.

A few minutes later she heard a familiar, high pitched horn beeping in front of her house. She looked up to see her home girls London and Miko pulling up in ol' reliable--a black Crown Vic. It was a drug dealer car, but London and Miko, who were sisters, had saved up enough money from doing what they did in the streets to jazz it up and make it smooth.

"I'm mad y'all bitches pull up beepin' the horn in front of my house like we in the ghetto or somethin'," Diosa joked as she walked up to the passenger's window of their car.

The two sisters bopped their head to an old Gucci Mane mixtape, loud smoke coming out of their car. Miko passed a big blunt to Diosa as she jugged and vibed to the music blasting from their speakers. The sound system on the car was banging to be honest!

"Get in the car, bitch, we finna go fuck with these basketball players at Benedict. Let's go," London said.

At the mention of Benedict, Diosa quickly chirped up. She took a couple tokes from the blunt and passed it back to Miko, nodding her head as she held the strong smoke in her lungs. Since it was close to seven in the evening, she figured that Jalen was done with his classes for the day and that they could hook up. She rubbed her hands together in anticipation as she ran back in the house to grab her keys and clutch. Then she changed her shorts out for a pair of tight, cheetah print leggings. She told her sister where she was going and headed out the door.