[ Ten: Slippin' ]

After KeeKee finished her classes the following Monday, she returned to her dorm to take a nap. But when she got there, she saw that Ariana had company--Jalen. He was laying in her bed comfortably, wearing nothing but a pair of blue and gray striped boxers while Ariana was in the bathroom. KeeKee could hear the shower water which obviously meant that they had just had sex or they were about to have sex--either way, Ariana was getting that coochie right for a reason. KeeKee rolled her eyes in pure disgust as she walked over to her bed to put her things down.

"Um...you need to cover yourself up. You're Ariana's company. Not mine. I don't wanna see your balls," KeeKee snapped as she sat on her bed, giving Jalen a rude glare.

He seemed indifferent by her words as he continued to relax on Ariana's bed, waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. Then he turned his head towards KeeKee and laughed, looking her up and down from head to toe. She was always giving him an attitude every time he came around Ariana, she must have wanted some dick or something. Why else would she be so concerned about her homegirl's pussy?

"Did you hear me? I don't wanna see that shit, nigga!" KeeKee snapped, jumping up from the bed before she realized it. "You're disrespectful as fuck."

"Girl, shut the fuck up and stop bitchin' all the time. That's why you ain't got no man now," he sucked his teeth, carelessly placing a pillow on top of his crotch.

"I do have a boyfriend for your information which is the reason I don't want to see your junk hanging out all over the place. Everybody isn't a cheating ass hoe like you," she retorted. "You need to go. You don't even go to this school. Go back to Benedict, like damn."

She was tired of seeing this fuckboy coming in and out of the same place where she laid her head. Over the weekend, she had heard through the grapevine about his girlfriend who went to USC. She wanted to tell Ariana, but hadn't seen her roommate much over the weekend after the party. But KeeKee was beginning to think that it wouldn't make a difference whether or not she put Ariana on game. It was clear that Jalen had her sprung regardless of what he did to her.

"Ay, I ain't no cheater, guh. You know my girlfriend?" Jalen asked, getting up from the bed.

At that very moment, Ariana came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. When she saw KeeKee in the room, her eyes widened, especially since Jalen was wearing nothing but boxers. She didn't want KeeKee knowing that she and Jalen had been having sex for the past few days, but it seemed as if her secret had come to the light. She was slightly embarrassed as she pulled her clothes out of the drawer.

"You know he has a girlfriend right?" KeeKee said.

"Man, don't listen to her, Ariana. She just jealous because you look better than her and I don't want her," Jalen said quickly.

"What?" KeeKee scoffed, looking at Jalen in pure bewilderment. "You can't be serious, bruh. I don't want you when almost every female at Benedict done had you. Ari, I hope you using condoms with this nigga 'cause he got to burning at the rate that he's fucking off."

"You know what, KeeKee, that's really rude and as a black woman you should never joke about STDs. You're just as likely to get one as me or Jalen or anyone else for that matter," Ariana said in a curt tone.

"Wait...what? Are you really taking this dude's side when I'm just giving you the real?" KeeKee asked, clutching her invisible pearls.