f i v e

Song: Get Low by Liam Payne and Zedd

--

Olly gets up at seven and is half tempted to crawl with his hands and knees to the kitchen but later changes his mind when the time changes from 7:00 to 7:01. The sun's up and from the muffled sounds of blaring horns and the loud sounds of footsteps outside his shut window, half of new York is up too.

Getting ready for the day takes just twenty minutes and by seven thirty, Olly is clad in a white shirt buttoned all the way to his neck and his wrist, said shirt was tucked into a pair of light blue jeans and rolled at the ankle, his feet tucked into a pair of white trainer and to top it off, he tugs on a grey blazer.

He finds Rami floundering about in the kitchen and on the small dining table on the side of the kitchen were two plates stacked with blueberry pancakes and bacon strips.

"No eggs?" he asks and Rami dumps the pan in the sink and turns to Olly with narrowed eyes.

"Good morning to you too. I slept well, thank you for asking." Rami mouthed, one hand on his hip.

Olly gave Rami a sheepish look and walk closer until he was able to wrap his arms around Rami in a hug. Rami hugs back, his hands going around Olly's shoulder and he presses a kiss to his forehead.

"Morning babe." Olly whispers, turning to press a kiss to Rami's cheek.

"Morning too, Olly." Rami replies and gave Olly one final squeeze before pulling back, his eyes going over his Olly's appearance. "You look great but something has to be done about your hair. Did you even brush it?"

"Nope. I was thinking of just packing it up." Olly says as he makes his way to the small dining table. He takes a seat and leans down to inhale the smell of the sweet pancakes. He lifts his head when Rami takes his seat across him.

"Just use a little texturizer before going."

"You're the best, Rami-boo."

Rami glares. "Don't call me that or you'll walk to work."

"You're  dropping me off?" Olly asks before pushing a forkful of pancakes into his mouth and holy, they were amazing.

"Of course, I don't want you to be late today. Aren't you meant to meet with the HR department of your fancy work place?" Rami asks, pushing some of his bacon onto Olly's plate. He receives a blinding grin in return.

"You're the best."

"So I've been told."