Chapter 1

'BEATRICE!' I hear my twin brother shout from down the corridor.

I groan and turn to face my pillow, hiding myself underneath my blanket. My door springs open, and Caleb yanks my blanket off me, and throws it on the floor.

'Piss off, Caleb!' I yell.

'Woah there, no need to get so angry.' He puts his hands up in front of him, shaking them. 'Anyway, get up, it's the first day of school.'

I hiss and jump out of bed, my feet landing on the soft, carpet floor. I walk over to the bathroom and take a shower, leaving my hair to naturally dry while I brush my teeth and wash my face. I then walk to my vanity and put on light make-up. Finally, I fling the doors open to my walk-in closet. I pick out a grey cropped muscle tank, high waisted black skinny jeans, a cream knitted cardigan with holes in them, and finally a pair of white converse to match.

I pull my brown hair with blonde tips into a messy bun, and grab my black backpack and shove my phone, wallet, headphones and some other essentials in it.

I quickly look myself in the mirror, and since I look acceptable, walk out of my room, down the stairs and into the kitchen.

My dad is one of the council leaders of this city, working with the mayor. He earns quite a lot of money so we have a big house with a pool, in-house cinema and more.

I grab an apple and a bottle of water. Before I head out the door, I hear my mom say 'Have a great day, Tris.' I smile at her and walk out the door, heading to the garage. We have four cars, one for the each of us. Caleb and I got them last year. I see that Caleb's jeep is no longer there, he must have left already.

I fumble in my backpack for my car keys. I walk over to my black ferrari and step in it. This car is everything to me, I don't let anyone drive it. I back out of the garage carefully, and go down the driveway onto the main road. I turn on the radio and a mainstream song comes on. I grunt and turn the radio off. Why does everything have to be so mainstream these days?

By the time I reach school, most of the carpark is already full. I find a spot at the corner that is free, and park there. As I step out my car, a red ferrari nearly knocks me over, clearly wanting the parking space next to mine.

'What the fuck, Stiff? Can't you see you're in my way?' A voice I know too well speaks.

Four.

Hope you liked it! I'm going to write the next chapter like now so please vote, comment and follow! It would mean the world! Thank you!! Xoxo