Chapter 9

/Tobias POV/

Lauren went home after the park, and I was left to look after my twin sisters for the rest of the day. 

I made them their favourite lunch, spaghetti with meatballs, and sat them down at the table. I know it doesnt seem like it, but i'm really protective over my sisters and I dont trust anyone to take care of them. My parents are divorced, so Ellie and Tilly live with my mom most of the time. She went on a holiday with her friends, so the twins are now staying with us for a few days. Tris went to babysit them once, and my mom didnt tell me. When I found out, I was so angry since I hated Tris and I was so protective over my sisters. Surprisingly, the twins really liked Tris.

After lunch, we spent the rest of the day watching movies on the sofa and went swimming in our pool at home. I was completely smashed by nine, and I fell asleep. 

/Tris POV/

Monday morning. Thanks to the super unproductive weekend i had (well I went running twice and went to the gym once) I found it easy to drag myself out of bed and get ready for school. I put on a pineapple crop top and paired it with some black shorts. I fixed my hair into a side plait and didn't bother with much make up. i packed my guitar into it's case because we had music today and the teacher told us we could practice our instrument in today's lesson. I dumped everything I need into my Chanel bag, swung my guitar over my shoulders, picked up a granola bar, and headed out of my house.

I jumped into my car, and headed to school. I got there, parked, and to my relief, Tobias hadn't arrived yet. I head to my locker, and before i could get to it, I felt hands clasp around my throat. 

I turned around to see Lauren facing me, her eyes filled with anger and rage.

'Stay... away...from...him.' Lauren splutterd out.

'Who?' i was genuinely confused.

'Don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about.' Lauren said, 'I saw the way Tobias wrapped his arm around you the other day in the park.'

I laughed. 'Oh! Dont worry! He's all yours, Im not interested. Anyways, I think there is someone else you should worry about.' I pointed to Tobias and another girl who just walked in, Tobias had his arm around her, and they looked really close, like really close. 

'What?' Lauren cried in disbelief. 

'You can't be serious right? You should know that Tobias doesn't get attached to people, he uses them, screws them, then throws them away like a piece of trash.' I explained, however, when I said that, I had a wierd feeling in my chest, like someone stabbed me right there. Like I didn't want that to be true, lke everything I just said hurt me.

Lauren ran away, crying, I rolled my eyes and headed to my locker.

Since my first lesson that day was music, I headed into the music room, my guitar still strapped around my shoulders.

'Okay, today i asked you each to bring in an instrument of your choice, and you will just practice that instrument for today's lesson. I will be walking around and giving you a grade.'

Not only did I love sports, I loved singing and playing the guitar. When my dad got me a guitar a few years ago for my birthday, I went on the internet and taught myself how to play. 

I got out my guitar and walked to the corner of the classroom. Strumming a few notes and observing everyone else in the room.

Christina had the violin, Will on the drums, Lynn on the xylophone, Marlene on the flute, and surprisingly Tobias in the recording studio.

He sung? I asked myself.

Before i got too distracted, I started to play the guitar and sing to one of the songs I recently learnt how to play.