Chapter 6

We walk pass many rooms before entering one with sofas push to the side and a group of people sitting on the floor in a circle.

Tobias and the girl, who I found out is called Lauren sit down. Christina and I somehow sit down next to them, with Tobias on my side.

'Okay, we will be playing different party games. In the first game, we will play until four people are left, in the second, we play till there are three, in the third, we play till there are two. The person who wins the third game wins the whole thing.' Tobias explains.

'Bring it on.' I mutter. I have to win this. I will win this. If you can't already tell, I'm really competitive, even during stupid party games like this.

'First game, spin the bottle.'

Well fuck I don't want to kiss anyone here

The bottle is spun and it lands on Tobias and Lauren. They turn it into a full make out session and I literally want to puke.

'No PDA!' Uriah shouts. Thank god for that.

Christina spins the bottle and it lands on her and Will. They give each other an awkward peck on the lips. It's obvious they like each other but they are just too shy to admit it.

The bottle is spun many more times and so far I have only kissed Zeke. The bottle landed on me and Christina but she chickened out so she's not in the game anymore.

Now there is only me, Uriah, Zeke and Tobias left in the circle. The bottle is spun and it lands on me and Tobias. Fuck. No.

'Fuck.' Tobias says.

If I want to win, I will have to suck it up and just do it.

I hear Lauren squeal in horror as I start to walk over to Tobias. I give him a kiss on the lips and to my surprise he kisses back. A few seconds later, I pull away and wipe my hands on my lips.

I feel Tobias' eyes digging into my back as I walk away and sit back down. Weird. I actually felt something when I kissed him. I shook it off and the game had already resumed.

'No way, man. Sorry, but not my brother.' Uriah complains and leaves the game. The bottle landed on Uriah and Zeke. I guess he didn't want to kiss his own brother.

'Uriah's out. Now we're playing the second game. Truth or Dare.'

Tobias, Zeke and I sit in front of the crowd, which just seems to get bigger and bigger by the minute. The audience gives us the choice of Truth or Dare. If we refuse, we have to take off a piece of clothing, socks and shoes excluded. A player loses if they have gotten down to their underwear and they don't want to remove anymore articles of clothing.

'Zeke, Truth or Dare.' Shauna asks.

'Dare, obviously.'

'I dare you to kiss the next person that comes through that door.'

Funnily enough, the next person to show up is Eric. Zeke runs to him and gives him the quickest kiss and we all burst out laughing.

'Tris, truth or dare.'

'Dare.'

'I dare you to let Four make you a drink made with different ingredients, and you have to drink a whole glass. Four will film you for proof.'

We walk into his massive kitchen and he starts grabbing random ingredients from different cupboards.

'Try not to kill me, okay?' I say quietly

He chuckles softly but continues to blend together ketchup, cinammon, apples, sardines, mustard, and some other wierd things. He finishes and pours it into a glass. He gets his phone out on the ready to film me and I might as well just get this over and done with. I take a deep breathe and drink it all in. I immediately try not to puke and grab some milk as it is the first thing I see in Tobias' fridge.

I can tell Tobias is laughing so hard and I run back into the game room. Tobias is now showing them the video and everyone is staring at me laughing.

I sigh and the game continues.

'Four, truth or dare?'

'Truth.'

'What's your real name?' The whole room goes quiet. Zeke, Uriah and I are the only ones who know. I gulp nervously.

Without thinking, Tobias whips off his shirt but quickly presses his back agaisnt the wall like he's trying to hide something. I stare at his six pack and arms as he smirks and says 'Like something you see, Stiff?'

'No.' I say, and quickly look away. I can hear all the girls swooning over him and some look like they are about to faint. Stupid girls.

'Zeke, Truth or Dare.'

'Dare.'

I dare you to stuff Four's sock in your mouth for 5 minutes.

'Fine.' He takes Four's sock off his foot and stuffs it in his mouth. This is disgusting.

5 minutes had passed and Zeke spat out the sock and threw it in the bin and ran to the kitchen to get something to drink.

'Tris, Truth or Dare?'

'Dare'

'I dare you to kiss Four for five minutes.'

'Out of everything, you had to choose that one.' Tobias grunted.

I was not going to let anything stop me from winning, so I sighed and heaved myself up from my comfortable sitting position and sat down with my back agaisnt the wall next to him. I quickly leaned over to avoid awkwardness, and our lips brushed agaisnt each others. I thought we were just going to sit there awkwardly with our lips pressed agaisnt each others for five minutes, but to my absolute surprise, he started to kiss back.

I was a mixture of confused and excited.

A few seconds later, I started to kiss back too until someone yelled 'Time!'

I quickly shuffled back to my original seat, but I could feel Tobias eyes' on mine the whole time.

'Four, truth or dare.'

'Dare.'

'I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Tris.'

Ahhh thank you guys for reading this. I'm gaining loads more reads and votes now thank you!! I wanted to update this without finishing the party scene because I havent updated in a while! Hope you guys like it! Thank you again so much I'm honestly so grateful xoxo