Chapter 6

Ademir kept looking at me. I would feel bad if I didn't say yes. But I would feel like I would have made a bad choice with saying yes. I just met him and for all I know he could probably be a murderer. 

"My answer is..." 

"Chloe! Ademir! Food is done!" My mom yelled out. 

"Coming!" I said. I looked up at him and walked out. He followed me downstairs and into the dinning room. Mikey was sitting down and my mom had brought our plates to the table. We sat down and we began eating. 

"Pat, this is good." Ademir said.

"Thank you." 

"My friend is supposed to fly out here sometime soon." I say.

"Who?" Mikey asked.

"Sophia. She's my closest friend. She is an actress. You should meet her. She has a sister about 15 years old that lives out here."

"I miss Sophia. How is she doing?" My mom asked.

"I haven't texted her since last week."

"Oh."

We finished eating dinner and Ademir has been really close to me a lot lately. I honestly didn't mind, but he's been following me around. We were in the living room watching horror movies while my mom was asleep in her room. Mikey was sitting on the couch and Ademir and I were on the floor. He had his arm around me and I was cuddled up next to him. I felt safe as he had his arm around me.

"Chloe." Ademir whispered in my ear. I looked up at him.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"What's the answer?" 

"What answer?" 

"To my question from earlier." 

"What was the question?" I whispered back. 

"Chloe. You don't remember me asking if you wanted me to be my girlfriend?"

"Oh."

"Chloe, I love you so much. I can't live a day without you. I care about you so much and I want to spend my life with you. I love seeing you. When I first met you, I was like 'holy shit, she's beautiful'. Chloe, I didn't accidently kiss you, I met to kiss you. I saw that you didn't like it so I just made up a lie."

"Ademir, you don't need to lie abou that. I honestly didn't mind it. I really love you too and I just don't know if I should date you or not. I do love how you care about me and how you can't live a day without me. We just met."

"Dude just say yes already and shut the fuck up. I'm trying to watch a movie here." Mikey said.

"Rude." I say as I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go in your room so we don't bother Mikey." Ademir said. I nodded and we went up to my room. Ademir closed the door behind us as we got in my room. 

"Ademir. I love you so much." 

"Chloe, I love you too. I just want to know if we're a thing. If not then just tell me. I really want to know." 

"I want to know too. I just can't up my decision."

"Is it really that hard to make up your mind?"

"Ademir, I just met you." 

"Okay? If we do ever become a thing we could get to know each other a little bit more."

"Ademir."

"Chloe, if you don't like me then just tell me so I could leave."

"I do like you. In fact I love you." 

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Well then what's your answer?"

"Yes." I say while blushing.

"Chloe, you don't know how happy I am to finally be yours." He kissed me and I pulled him closer as I kissed him. He picked me up off the floor and set me on my bed as he kisses me. I am falling so hard for him. We forgot that Mikey was alone watching a movie by himself, but we didn't care. We were too busy falling hard for each other. My first love and I love him more than anything. 

Sorry it's such a short chapter, hope you guys liked it though!! I love you all so much! If any of you guys have any requests please tell me. I'd shout you out if I do put your request in!