Chapter 9

"Pssst. Chloe. Wake up." I heard someone whispering into my ear. I slowly opened my eyes to see Mikey rubbing my shoulder gently. 

"Hi." I say smiling.

"We have to get ready to go over to Jake's." He says as he stands over me. 

"Mkay. Just give me a second." I finally got up and got ready. I finished getting ready and I walked over to Mikey's living room. He was sitting on his couch scrolling through his phone.

"Ready?" He asked as he looked up at me. I nodded. I didn't really want to go over to Jake's. Just because we are still talking to each other doesn't mean that I forgot about what he has done to me. I'm not going to tell Mikey or Ademir about what happened because I don't want Ademir to start a fight with him. And Mikey might not even care anyways. 

Jake let us in and we were standing in the kitchen for a little so Jake could vlog his part of video. Mikey and Jake were talking to Jake's camera as I paced back and forth in Jake's dinning area. I was so worried on how the Ouija Board session would work. Just then I stopped pacing back and forth as I heard a knock on Jake's front door. Jake walked passed me and opened the front door and I heard him talk.

"Hey!" Jake said. I looked over and seen Ademir walk through. My worried face turned into a smile. I walked over to Ademir and hugged him tightly. Being in his arms is the best feeling ever. There is no other person I'd rather be with than him. He buried his face in my neck and he held me so close I could hear his heartbeat. 

"I thought you weren't coming?" I said. 

"Jake invited me over. I'm taking a little time off of music so I could pay more attention to you." Ademir said as he looked down at me. He gently kissed me on the lips and he pulled away.

"I love you Ademir."

"I love you too baby girl." He said as he let go. We both walked into Jake's kitchen as we heard Jake.

"Alright guys. Who's ready to start?" Jake asked as he grabs the Ouija Board off the counter. 

"LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED!" Mikey yelled. Jake and Mikey started to walk to Jake's room. 

"Hey, baby. You okay?" Ademir asked as he put his hand over my left cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. His touch is so soothing. I'm guessing he noticed that I was worried about the whole Ouija Board and Jake situation. Well I mean he could see it in my face but he doesn't know about it. 

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say as I rubbed his hand that was on my face. 

"You don't have to play if you don't want to. No one is making you."

"I know."

"If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you." Ademir said as he pulled his hand away. I smiled at him. We just stood there staring in each other's eyes. Even though his eyes weren't a pretty color like blue or green or whatever, his eyes were still charming. Just being lost in his charming eyes was literally the best feeling ever. 

"Stop making out and get your asses up here." Mikey said as he comes in the kitchen. We both looked away and looked at Mikey. He was pointing towards the stairs. We walked up together as Mikey followed behind us. We walked in Jake's room and he was getting the Ouija Board out and he picked his camera up. Ademir tapped my shoulder and I looked over at him. He put his hand in his hoodie pocket and he then pulled out my camera. I smiled at him. He gave me my camera and I held it in my left hand as I held Ademir's hand in my right hand. I guess that was him saying I could start my video now? As Jake finished his I then turned my camera on and I faced it towards me. 

"Hey guys! How's it going? Right now I am actually somewhere with my friends and we are about to start a fun game. I mean this isn't really a game and I still wonder why to this day that it is consider a game. But I'm about to play with the Ouija Board and let's just hope that I don't get possessed. Now I am here with Jake, Mikey, and Ademir." I say as I point over at the boys. "I know what you guys are saying. 'Oh my god! Why is she trying to kill herself?' Or 'Ouija Boards are so fake!' Blah blah blah. I'm only 'playing' so I could see if it's actually real or not. So let me do my thing and give good content out there for the ones that like seeing these types of videos."