Chapter 14: Chy

I haven't seen Ace anytime, out of school since 4 weeks ago and I miss him so much, we haven't been hanging out as boyfriend and girlfriend, since I was grounded, my mom was so pissed, she didn't talk to me the whole day, because she didn't want to mess up her spirit, but Monday morning, I was late cause she was cussing me out all morning. She took my phone and she told me I wasn't allowed to hang out after school. I could only talk to them at school.

Me and Ace would steal kisses during class change and sneak off to the library and make out. He would walk me to class and hang out at lunch.

Today was my last day on punishment and also me and Ace's 1 month anniversary

Today was my last day on punishment and also me and Ace's 1 month anniversary. I was so happy. I woke and my mom was in a good mood, she must of had that back cracked cause all I heard was Marvin Gaye and Jodeci all night. That was until, I got my headphones and played some Pandora.

"Ma. Today, maybe, can I have my phone back?"

"Here, child. You bet not, lie again and skip church. I'm not dumb, and I know you stayed at that lil boy house." She hand me my phone.

"He's my boyfriend, ma, and I heard you and Daddy getting your freak on last night, you got your back cracked ma?" She blushed.

"Girl if you don't take yo ass, oops, excuse me Lord, upstairs and get dress and ready for church."

"Okay, okay, Imma get ready." I get up and walk to the kitchen exit and say "ma" and pelvic thrust.

"Girl, if you don't...." I ran up the stairs and shower and do my daily routine and get dressed and I set out my after church clothes, we usually have Sunday dinner at church, but I don't eat cause I don't eat other people food. Never did, never will.

After church outfit:

We just got home and I was on the phone with reality and she was giving me ideas for me and Ace's anniversary

We just got home and I was on the phone with reality and she was giving me ideas for me and Ace's anniversary. I got a gift, but I felt like I wanted to give him something else, but I don't know what exactly.

"Ohhh. I know suck his d....."

"No, definitely not, beside I don't even know how to do that."

"What it's just a blowjob, it's easy, you just breathe through​ your nose, DON'T use your teeth, but use your tongue. What you can't fit in your mouth, use your hand. The sloppier the better, and spitters are quitters."