Chapter 48: Chy

"Son?" I didn't know what to do. The guy I love may have a kid with the bitch that took advantage of him.

"Can I come in so we can talk?" He opens the door wider and she comes in. At this point, I have to get away, I had on no shoes, I just needed to leave, before I do something reckless.

I tried to walk past him out the door, but he stopped me.

"Where you going?" He asked, with a hint of worry.

"Out."

"No, don't go. I want you here, I need you here baby. Even if she did have my kid, you are the one I want to be with. I love you." He leaned over and kissed me.

As much as I wanted to be mad, I couldn't, it wasn't his fault and this was before me and him got together

As much as I wanted to be mad, I couldn't, it wasn't his fault and this was before me and him got together. I loved him and any doubt I had, was gone. I wanted to support him and that's what I intended to do.

Plus I didn't want this insignificant being, thinking she broke us up, or put a rut in our relationship.

"Okay, I love you too." I say him breathe out a sigh of relief and I kissed him back.

We grabbed hands and we walked over towards the couch. We sat down and I decided to let them talk and be the responsible adult I was and just sit there and support him.

"So you had my kid." He asked and a little part of me died inside. I wanted to be the first and the only one to have his kids and it pained me that this 'girl' might have.

"No. I just wanted to talk to you and I knew you wouldn't want anything to do with me if I just said that. So I lied, besides you had on a condom." She said.

Remember when I said I was going to be a responsible adult and just support Ace and just listen. Well, I take that back, I'm gonna drag this bitch, at least I almost did, if Ace didn't grab me.

After she said that bull, I hopped up and almost punched her stupid ass face. If I didn't like this hoe, before I hate her ass now.

"How dare you. You saying that like what you did to him was consensual, like both y'all agreed. What you are is a little ass girl that needs to do some growing up and if I wasn't pregnant, I swear I would have beat your ass up and down this whole house. If he doesn't hate you I do you stupid bitch." I called out as Ace held me back. I was on the verge of tears but that didn't stop me from trying to claw her face out.

"Chyna go upstairs. I don't need you fighting so you can hurt yourself and our baby." I wanted to say forget that but he was right, I didn't want to put our baby in harm's way.

"I'm sorry, what she said pissed me off and you're right, I'll go upstairs." I said and walked past Ace and that hoe.

But before I past her entirely​, I punched her ass right in the nose as hard as I could, I even heard a crunch, when I did. She fell on the ground holding her face, saying her nose, she was also dripping blood.